of.randomness(again).&.me.

I have tonnes of stuff in my head, it's just that I don't know where to begin.

So yea, I'm contemplating between an endless rambling about moi married life(Annoyed much? Don't blame me, this whole married thing made me feel like a kid,new stuff to discover,each and everyday) or another random entry(which would include everything.Well,almost.).

Since I'm a bit malas(& hella busy with work), let's just be random a bit(hoh, I should try to come up with a new line next time.)

o1. I don't know what has got into me, or should I say us. When I finally managed to drag C*** to the bazaar on Sunday, we only came back home with a pack of iced longan drink and popiah - since nothing looked inviting enough as we already cooked for iftar. Buat penat mengadap, belaga2 bontot dengan the unbelievable crowd jer.

o2. We had our iftar at the BIL's thrice last week(courtesy of MIL as she's the cook. (Home cooked food adalah yang terbaik) that I'm getting a bit segan as we're usually there few secs before or after iftar(Sila salahkan traffic jam). Datang makan jer adelah sungguh segan, so I pestered C*** to go earlier on Saturday, but then again MIL's already done with the cooking and whatnot, so still ended up datang and makan. Haih. T_T

o3. It's a blessing that I'm yet to have a lonely iftar as C***'s been refusing and nodging all sort of iftar invitations so he could come back home for iftar with me. Teheee...refuse if you must darling, as I'm not into eating alone and merasa kesedihan. :P

o4. I've booked my AL for EID - yup, we hafta book our slot since we're in the midst of a huge project development but then again, since it's our raya, we're given the priority. So with that in mind, I'll be off from work from Sept 9th to 20th. he he.

o5. Our first raya together-together will be celebrated in Kedah! Yey! Thanks love. Kiss kiss :x

o6. Yet to proceed with our EID shopping, planning to start this weekend so we'll see lah. Dear, I want an oven please.(Request takde kena mengena dengan raya.)

o7. We're planning for a serious duit raya giveaway this EID, but I reckon it's only for our favorite bunch kot as we're still recovering from the wedding thingymajiggy. Haih, how la to get a new car like dat?

o8. Moi Kedah's wedding album gonna be ready before EID and not within the next century. Woot! I can't wait.

o9. It funny that I managed to refrain myself from shoe-shopping for the past 2 months. Magical, yes. Absurd, hell ya.

10.Still don't know where to go for our jalan-jalan. Hmppp..

11. It's funny to call Mum to ask for her bubur kacang's recipe. he he. Yer selama ni tau makan jer.

12. Fasting makes you crave for everything, including durian which is weird as I'm never a fan. C*** bought a bag of em last week, I settled for seulas or two and C*** hafta finish up everything. he he. Memang menyesal la mamat tu penat membeli.he he.

13. I wanna have anything baked or roasted, ya know, baked pasta, or roasted lemon chicken or something, but without an oven, one could only dream.Sob.

14. We rarely eat out these days( it could be counted with one hand) since we love to cook. Hmpp..lemme rephrase that, since I love to cook and C****'s willing to help(tho he would sometimes cook on demand especially ikan goreng. :P ). he he. Sedap tak sedap belakang kira.

15. I noticed that we'd rather stay in and do house chores during the weekend instead of roaming the malls. Perhaps our mari-tawaf-shopping-mall days are over or perhaps those stuff were merely reasons for us to be around each other during the weekend back then, sekarang tidak lagi sebab boleh berkepit di rumah. he he.

That's about it, have a good week.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker