of.2 months.&.me.

Yup, we're 2 months today. Alhamdulillah. Time flies eh?

I can't help but sounding a bit poyo whilst talking bout moi marriage. Ha ha. Macam dia sorang jer la ade laki. I know some of ya might be sick of it already,like sudah-sudah la tuuu. Owh well, it's my 1st time ya know?(Tho it's not like I'm looking forward to the next. he he. ).

So yea, I guess we ought to have milestones in our marriage, to mark our progress and discoveries.

So here it goes

01. I'd like to think both of us are comfy around each other in all sort of thing plus it helps to have a very expressive(yea, he speaks his mind rather clearly) and memang tak tau malu(around me at least) kind of hubby. I am on the other hand speaks my mind like nobody's business when I'm outraged about something. he he. What's new with that?

o2. Just discovered that he's a bit OCD when it comes to the fridge. The other day I came home only to see him tossing out all those melting veges(yea yea, it's my fault for buying too much) , milk(okay, fine. I bought em thinking that I should increase my calcium intake,tapi bulan puasa adelah malas, after iftar I'd be too full for em and milk during sahur is sorta yucky and owh, iced Ribena is waaay more tempting), expired yogurts(okay, if it's not because of him, we gonna die of food poisoning, eh wait, yogurts are actually milk gone bad right? Could it be worse? eh he.)

o3. I'm still the one to decide on where to go jalan-jalan during the weekend or what to eat when we eat out(dulu ingat ini adelah ciri-ciri bodek semasa berchenta), yea, since I'm a bit fussy bout what I eat, okay I'm not a fussy eater but I only eat certain stuff when I feel like it. he he.Ape? Fussy ke tu? he he.

o4. I've got myself a new nickname, owh sungguh tidak tahan bila mendengarnye, you don't wanna know. he he.

o5. Groceries shopping with C*** is fun, I could still (somewhat) retain my take-whatever-you-want-and-dump-it-in-the-trolley habit.

o6. C***'s sometimes clingy beyond words, him looking ganas and all that just won't justify his mengada-ness inside. :P

o7. He'd be rather annoyed if I pester him on what to cook for lunch/dinner as he'd basically eat everything on the plate tapiiii...sekali dia request nak certain dish, mula lah wife dia kena mintak tolong pacik google cari recipe. ha ha.

o8. I'd always surprise C*** with my cooking skills(or the lack of it). So much so that he would go "dear, awk ni ada memacam teknik pelik lah".

o9. He's awesome when it comes to the house chores and cooking. The fact that he's very helpful around the house adelah soothing when I'm back home after a long tiring day at work.

That's about it, others are too hmpp..personal to be mentioned. he he.

Owh, I heart this pic as I just love dad's handwriting, it's like owh so classy. he he. Yea, I still keep that piece of paper, a wonderful keepsake indeed.

p/s: Praying for the next 200 months and more. :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker