of.a lazy weekend.&.me.

The 6th day of Ramadan, how time flies. he he.

Had a do-nothing-but-sleep-and-eat weekend. We laze around, watched tv, went to the Ramadan bazaar, ate blardy lot during iftar, terawih at the neighborhood mosque with the parents, more food and more sleep. Like seriously,it made me feel like a huge bloated python, not something you should feel very often.

Anyway, we reached back home 30 minutes before 11pm last night, my head was already heavy with sleep but C*** was hungry(since we had a rather light iftar at Tapah) so I pulled out another batch of pasta from our magic freezer. he he. Watched him eat, cleaned the kitchen, folded the laundry and off to la la land before waking up for sahur.

Our iftar yesterday was a simple affair whilst our sahur's not - as mum tapau-ed some yummo dishes for us, so yea, the sahur was sorta lavish for our standard - compared to our usual french- toast-scramble eggs-sausages menu. he he.

Owh, am going back home later to cook a requested dish for C***. Am not sure whether I could pull it off, but we'll see.

Forgive my semi-randomness. I'm still feeling a wee bit disoriented from the lazy weekend.

Have a great week okie?

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker