of.Mondays.&.me.

I love Mondays.

Fine, I lied.( I only love em when when they fall on a holiday or something.)

Yea, whoever loves Mondays must be lying. No?

So here I am, starting my week with a runny itchy nose, a sore throat and an aching body. It's so bad that the doc that I went to see on Saturday asked whether I need a medical leave on Monday. he he. Kalau tak kerana the workloads, mau saja saya cakap "yes please".

Tapi, I have a dateline to catch and it's not a normal one, thanks to the fact that we hafta work on a new framework which I have zero, nada, kosong knowledge on tho all the java thingy supposed to remain the same.

Yer sungguh gumbira
, so like it or not, I hafta drag my sorry ass to work this morning and struggle to digest as much info as possible since I hafta start the coding pronto, which is like..err..tomorrow? he he (ini bukan gelak gembira, ini gelak nervous.)

Owh yea, I'm yet to draft anything about the wedding, I'm not even sure whether I could recall much since loads of stuff happening since the solemnization.

Well, let's be random a bit

  • The solemnization was breezy for C***. I'm truly glad (and overwhelmed with a weird sorta feeling but cry I didn't) as I felt like I could pee in my pants? he he. Dress lah kot.



  • I love our nikah outfit, I love the simplicity of it (& I love my darling C*** in baju melayu.he he. Sila muntah.) but I accidentally tore the train of my dress with my heels. Sob.

  • I love all the outdoor deco and fresh flowers and whatnot that were made around the house. All thanks to dad, it was a wee bit over the top(ditambah pulak dengan certain benda yang tak ikot theme color) but it was lovely. :)



  • I love my last minute small wedding cake. It's lovely but I can't say much about the taste sebab sempat rasa frosting jer lepas tu the cake terus ghaib. Malam baru teringat, "Eh, mana cake?"



  • I'm touched that a darling mak buyong & her hubby came as early as Friday morning for my wedding. Sob sob. (Walaupon lepas tu both of em sibuk nak menyakat orang.)

  • I love my OP, I think he & his teams are awesome, walaupon saya penat nak kena pose memacam.
Enough of randomness.

Well,I'm still digesting the fact that I'm married & I still love to ask C*** all sort of weird questions. "How'd you like being married to me? Are you happy? Being married feels funny right? Ya think you're nicer now that we're married?"

Honestly,being married is like being in love without the misery kot.

It's like yea, no more restriction when it comes to time, behaviors or whatsoever(tho still la ade yang kena jaga especially in public) but still, you're free to be as adventurous as you'd like when you're married - like what we did after we're married for 5 days.

Drove back to KL, then after a brief look at the messy house and kemalasan melanda, so we decided to head for PD instead and checked-in into a random hotel. It's a priceless freedom. Nobody would question why you're still on the road at 2am heading toward the unknown with a guy. he he. It's sorta weird at first, but fun nevertheless.

I know it's kinda early to say this, but being married is blissful and I hope it stays that way. :)

I'm off. Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker