of.wedding hiatus.&.me.

I'm back - from my longest hiatus so far. Heh, how time flies eh? 17 days of my leaves are gone in a jiffy.

So yea, we've been married for 2 weeks. 2 weeks of happiness laced with occasional sakit hati(would ramble bout it later). he he.

It's like I'm happy everyday, but sometimes not all day lah - tho thankfully none of those sakit hati came from C*** as he's been super nice since we're married. He even folded the laundry - truthfully,it's one of our kiddish prenuptial agreements, I'd do everything but folding, so he hafta do it.( Ingatkan main-main jer, tapi dia buat bebetul pulak.Syukurr). he he

It's sorta surprising really, it feels like having someone new altogether, in fact I think he's sweeter now compared to how he was before. Macam caring terlebih-lebih pulak. Takper lah, I'm not complaining. I like to be pampered, so what's there to whine about ey?

Well, would ramble more about the before & after the wedding stuff later, but here are some of my favorite photos( kindly click for bigger pic).


Forgive moi for looking like a donut, but I was born like that :P

Us being happy.(Yer,kawen pon kena pakai watch.)

The excruciating but fun outdoor photo shoot. Did ya know what I hafta go thru to get on that train whilst wearing my wedding dress? he he.

I love this pic,kena ade sebab ke? :P

Ini bukan cobaan ini betul-betul. Yea, I didn't intentionally took off my shoes for the photo or whatnot. My wonderful shoes were killing me, so I walked barefoot on the railway track and the OP took a candid pic of us walking. I couldn't feel my toes that night, nasib baek ade tukang urut. :P

That's about it.

p/s: I'm eternally grateful for everything. Alhamdulillah.

2 comments:

akutaktahu said...

tahniah sis
mg berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat
dikurniakan zuriat yang comel dan soleh dan solehah

:)

MsAnak said...

Thanks bro, bro biler lagi? he he.

eXTReMe Tracker