of.amused.&.me.

It's amusing to find your other half, in the kitchen at 11pm, gutting and cleaning the fishes - that we bought in Tesco last night. he he.

Sungguh bersemangat waja, I'm proud of you darling & thank youuuu. Kalau dia tak siang ikan tu, guess who's next on the list? Ahkakk jugak. :P

So yea, we went for groceries shopping at 10pm. We're so occupied with the house chores all day long(plus an experimental masak-masak session, dah terer buat masak lemak cili api yo!ha ha kecoh) and somehow overlooked the fact that we're running low on the foodies, therefore, after a quick dinner, off we went.

Talking about groceries shopping, I always love em as a child since I love to go out for groceries with Mum, it's when I'll get to dump whatever I want in the trolley without even a glance at the price tag, macam owh sungguh heaven.

Now that I'm doing it for my own place,it's somewhat therapeutic for me, in fact even more so now that I get to do it with C***, cuma tak boleh pejam mata sangat lah when it comes to the price tags (kerana we need to menabung for some stuff). he he.

It's unbelievable how you could spend hundreds each week on groceries, padahal berdua jer, mungkin bahana banyak membeli benda-benda yang lagha. Sorang nak ribena, sorang nak nescafe mocha.

*shrugs*

Perhaps we should cut down the unnecessary, yes?

Well, groceries day aside.

We managed to go to Ikea on Saturday as I was lemming for a small pan and pots as Mum's tefal was a tad too big for casual cooking.

So 2 glass jars,

2 cute bowls,

a wall clock,

a toilet brush(balik rumah baru teringat dah ade 2, ha ha. You could never have too much berus jamban,no? :P),

a set of multiple sizes pots

and few unnecessary stuff later(Ikea sungguh dangerous as you'll always ended up buying those unnecessary),

we took a short break for meatballs and daim cake before walking hastily toward the payment counter(sebelum terbeli lagi banyak unnecessary stuff).

We then decided to drop our purchase into the car as we I wanted to jalan-jalan some more. We walked around hand in hand dengan gembira la la la, bought myself a cute tops, a pack of cherries and balik.

Fast forward.

Later that night, after a simple dinner of cheesy tuna sandwiches(C*** requested for it, he claimed I could beat Subway anytime,tapiiiii apakah kata ibu mertua kalau menantu asyik buat sandwiches memanjang? Hmppp), we sat in front of the lappie, all excited about selecting our wedding pics for the custom album.

Half way through,both of us were already dizzy otherwise known as tengok pics banyak sangat sampai nak muntah(literally) as there are like thousands of em, so we settle for everything that caught our fancy and would finalize it again later, which is soon. I hope.

Berusahalah!

Have a great week people.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker