of.solitary.&.me.



C*** will be away starting today for two days - on a job assignment.

Bohooo..

It's kinda sad as I hate going back home to an empty house since I'm not the solitary type.

Honestly, I hate living a life of solitude, I detest it to the bones and it has been ages since the last time I was granted with the 'pingat kebesaran penunggu rumah' - the last time was during my undergrad years (I think) as everyone would head back to their hometowns during the weekend and I would be left alone in our rented place.

It was miserable, *cue sad song playing in the background*

but thank God for internet and C*** - as he would be online to amuse me(tho he was million miles away) else I would just die from loneliness (& some are still wondering why I could fall for C***? Not much of a mystery now ey?). he he.

Well, tho it's not like I love to be home alone without nobody to hector but as for today,

I would be able to

o1. Stay back way longer after the office hours. On a normal day, I would usually stay back for an hour after the office hours end - due to my unofficial flexi hours routine - as I would reach the office at 9.45am tho I'm supposed to be in by 8.45am.(Ingat office bapak sendiri?he he) The boss doesn't fuss much on the timing as he's a firm believer of "selagi keje kau siap, lantak kau la nak masuk and balik pukul berapa pon labu".

So yea, today I would spend more time at the office since C*** is not around, like how my colleague put it "Balik awal-awal pon bukan ade suami kat umah"(Kenapakah ayat ini seperti keji? As if suami takde boleh balik lambat dan pegi berjimba.he he) plus I'm struggling to meet my deadlines, so yea, berusahalah!

o2. I'll get to be my usual malas-nak-pikir-malam-ni-nak-makan-apa self. Tonite I could just stuff myself with kaya toast or tuna sandwich. Ever since we started living in our own place, more often than not, I would find myself driving back home whilst having the 'what to cook for C***'s dinner' issues somewhere at the back of my mind.

I should not worry much as he's not fussy bout food, yes.

Tapi, masak simple ke, complicated ke, still kena pikir jugak, no? I salute those wives yang hari-hari masak. Perhaps I should come up with a daily cooking chart or something eh?

Hmpp..that's about it lah kot, what else to do when C*** is not around?(Besides being sad ala2 drama queen? he he)

Hmpp..

On an unrelated note, last night we went for a simple makan-makan at the bro in-law's, courtesy of the MIL. The foods adelah yummeh and C*** had a wonderful time making fun of me in front of his mum. Haih, will he ever be malu a bit? I know she's his mum, it's only natural for him to be his usual playful-self, tapii saya adelah segan.(My malu-malu kuching masih belum berakhir) Sila bersopan di depan ibunda okay? Tsk tsk.

After the makan-makan, the MIL and bro in law even dropped by for a quick tour of our place. A quick chat later, they headed home when it was already half an hour before midnite. I ironed C***'s t-shirt and khakis whilst C*** took a shower then tido.

I woke up this morning to the sound of thunder, heavy rain & C*** hugging my hand.

He he. Missing me already eh dear? :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker