of.sacrifices.&.me.

Let's talk about money.

I like em money. Don't you? Tho I wouldn't categorized myself as one of those people who would work their ass off 24/7 in pursuit of money.

I do like em money but there's no use of having those money without the luxury of spending em or having someone to spend the money with(tho finding someone to spend em with is easy peasy).

Well, I'm already half way through my 2 years saving, all thanks to the big day.(Yes, saya baru 2 years jadi penabung yang tegar kerana saya boros, thankyouverymuch.) The figures are decreasing at alarming speed and I could foresee that there are tonnes of plans that would be sacrificed to the marriage-is-expensive God later.

Namely my gigantic hope of getting myself a new ride.

Bye bye kereta idaman.

Yea, as cheapskate as I am, I'm lemming for a new ride and it's not because the one that I have is waiting to go kaput - tho I believe it would by the physical look of it( it looks nasty with a mismatch bumper and a missing washer). I couldn't recall when's the last time I took the car for a wash.

Thanks to the facts

o1. The car has been illegally park outside the condo, by the roadside(& sometimes bawah pokok, which membuatkan kereta saya nampak mcm baru mandi bunga) for the past 1 month ++ which helped to nurture my malas-ness sebab kereta memang akan cepat kotor walaupon dah basuh.

02. I've been driving the car for the past 1 month ++ with an ironing board, a small table and a folding chair at the back. It feels like driving a lorry for Co*rt Mammoth & last week C*** just added a box of gearbox(hey it rhymes!) into the inventory(since we drove his car up North last weekend so we hafta free up some space for the glass jars) which goes kung kang kung kang when the road is bumpy. *cough Darling biler nak amek balik gearbox ni? cough*

o3. I've been blessed with each-time-I-wash-the-car-it-rains luck. Period.

So yea, regardless the parking, the mandi bunga or the the luck. I'm determined to take it for a wash this weekend and perhaps drop by by at the car accessories centre to look for the replacement washer and whatnot. Berusahalah!

Yer,saya akan basuh awak, promise.

Haih, kenapa la saya selalu lari topic ni?

Moving on,

I went for the 2nd appointment with the tudung-maker last nite.

The supposedly brief meet up dragged on for 2 hours. Like yea, 30 minutes discussion on the tudung and the rest adelah borak kerana saya friendly. :P

However, we both agreed that the tudung gonna be simple(yea, less is more.he he), and this time it's not because I'm a cheapskate and not wanting to fork out 200 bucks for a blardy tudung - sebenarnye memang tamau sebab I would rather spend that money on a pair of nice shoes, but also out of fear that I'll look like a xmas tree if there's too much beading involved.

So yea, she gonna spend these few days looking for the matching fabric and beads (as I borrowed her my veil). We'll meet again next week for the 1st tryout to ensure that it would fit my sebulat purnama face nicely. he he.

Honestly, this is one of the reasons why I opted for a customized tudung. The ready-made fancy tudung(eg: the brand that's being popularize by the wife of Raja sms) won't fit me nicely and even if it does it would make me look like a indo bibik and I don't really fancy the fabric.

Wedding rules 101, you wouldn't want to look like a bibik on your big day. No?

Gosh, 14 days more to go.

*panic panic*

Owh, I'm missing C***. he he. Psstt pstt..darling,bila mau balik? Udah udah ler tu dok pegi keje utara selatan segala, balik cepat will ya?

Gotta run.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker