of.garang.&.me.

A former schoolmate (which I could hardly recalled) , upon seeing my pic on FB commented

"Comelnye madihah ni,..time sek,.macam garang je.."

Apparently I am *cough cough* cuter when I'm older. ha ha.

Mind you, the commenter is a she.

Well, it's funny, really - as it's not the first time people thought that I'm the comel garang type and all that.

I hafta admit that my look plus the usual gravely expression plastered on my face would emit the garang aura tho I'm not, yer lah if I smile 24/7, people would think that I'm a nutjob.

I'm usually garang(& snobbish) when I'm blardy annoyed(especially dengan manusia-manusia bongok tak reti bahasa) or hurt over something as it's more of a way for me to mask the vulnerable feelings.

It's like, I'm hurt over something + act angry = people would steer clear from me.

No? Well, it works for me every time. :P

Owh, a lil update on the big day preps.

Well, we already paid the earnest deposit(aka booking fees) to the agent for the house that we would call home for the next one year. Yeah, it's a one year contract and I hope we would've saved enough money to buy our own house by then(or earlier). he he.

We didn't get to rent the studio unit so we proceed with the one with 3 rooms and 2 baths instead(more rooms for our messiness yey!) hence the amazing amount of deposits that we hafta pay later, almost sebulan gaji owh. There goes the extra money yang konon-konon nak pergi berjalan. he he.

Talking about the house, it's decent but the paint job is not. Imagine living in a place with yellow and orange colored walls in the living hall and equally colorful rooms. he he.

I was almost blinded by the sight of it, I'm sorta amazed to think of how someone could lived in such brightly colored house. Sungguh tak menenangkan jiwa but the owner would repaint everything and replace the wash basin & the toilet seats. he he.

Yellowish toilet seat = euuwwwwww .

Everything gonna be ready in 2 weeks time and I hope it gonna be good, as expected. Kot tak saya rage seperti naga.

On a lighter note, the reception's dress is a perfect fit(baru saya puas hati sebab takot-takot baju tu baju recyle tapi claimed baju baru) . C*** agreed that it's new due the fact that it looked so me(I have a weird body proportion,ehem) and it's not too lengthy compared to those ready-made dresses, he even gave me his evil grins as if a way of saying

short dress = short bride = me.

Yea yea, I geddit. I'm short and comel. :P

I specifically requested for an off-white dress with peach pink beading but I think it's just white white, not off-white. Owh well, perhaps it's just me, never mind, nobody would notice.

Hmpp..I don't know bout the rest of B2B but I'm starting to have this weird feeling in my guts and hearing voices screaming blardy murder somewhere at the back of my mind.

*panic panic*

Ya Allah,permudakanlah semua pekara.

Wish me luck aight?

Have a great week.

Ciou.

2 comments:

akutaktahu said...

Sis mmg garang!! :P
hehehe

MsAnak said...

Ish ish bro ni, me adelah baek hati okie :P

eXTReMe Tracker