of.nagging thoughts.&.me.

I'm in the midst of packing(hari ni balik awal yo!) when I have this nagging feeling at the back of my mind insisting me to ramble a bit. he he.

So yea,

We are heading up North tomorrow(home sweet home!) and we gonna head straight to the bridal boutique for our, gulp..err..1st fitting. Yea, 21 days more to go baru terhegeh2 mau fitting,sungguh unbelievable. Well, blame it to the distance(sebenarnye nak blame orang lain but let's not go there).

I hafta say I'm looking forward to tomorrow as C***'s one fun partner in crime to travel with - as I'll get to pester him to stop at my favourite R&R(s) for kueh pau & Baskin Robin. :P Yea, I'm a sucker for kueh pau(if you haven't notice), in fact both of us are. I'm more of a kaya person whilst C***'d prefer red beans.

I digress. Tetiba cerita pasal kueh pau apsal tah.

Owh, actually saya lapar.

Moving on,

I have a prototype which due on Monday(tsk tsk), so it goes without saying that I hafta work on em this weekend. Yeah, juggling between work & wedding preparations are simply awesome, sooo blardy awesome that I hope that I don't have to go through it again, ever again.

On a lighter note, Mum called saying that a bunch of Dad's staff gonna come over to our place tomorrow to help. Well ya, it's so very nice of you maciks, but are you really here to help???

I know I'm being too skeptical but ya know, it's not the 1st time I bumped into these uninvited helpers(tho it's not like you hafta wait for someone to invite you to help them with something) but ya know, these kinda of people usually comes with underlying motives.

Recently at a friend's place, the same kind of helpers were there & all I could hear from em was an endless list of comments.

"Dia punya pelamin kecikkkk kenapa tak besar sket macam...."

I'm like so? What's wrong with dat? Kena besaq macam palace baru cukup izzit?

"Khemah dia chantik tapii...yada yada..bla..bla"

See? Typical introduction of mengumpat, kena puji dulu then kindly put a tapi and proceed with the kejian. So people won't perceive it as kutukan but teguran membina instead.

Sheeeshh.

Dah lah,I have a bag to pack & tonnes of stuff to bring back to SP.

Again, have a great weekend.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker