of.good news.&.me.

I'm a bearer of good news, for myself that is. he he.

Well, the reception dress is readdy - well, almost since the beading is still in progress but I'm fine with that as I'm planning to request for more pearls. I like em pearls. They are soo pweety. *_*

So yea, I might drag C*** up North this weekend for the fitting session tho I'm sorta unsure on where he gonna stay as I've called like 5 hotels and all of em are fully booked & tho some of em are not, they have nothing but the penthouse and presidential suites. Not the kind of rooms for a cheapskate and I was this close *holding 2 fingers closely together* to google for any hotel cap ayam. he he. Sanggup tak sanggup jer la kan?

Like seriously people, what on earth are you doing in my hometown at the 1st place? Bukan ade A Famosa ke ape pon. Ke semua beramai2 nak pegi tengok candi ke ape hah? Haih.

Owh owh, I've mailed the 1st batch of the invitation cards, the 2nd batch is on the way.

On a lighter note, I've managed to hunt for the extra glass jars(sampai ke kilang okeh?) during lunch. I was so gigih that I dragged one of my colleagues along during the hunt. Terima kasih daun keladi for the company as I wouldn't have the guts to venture into the unknown(aka the industrial zone in Kinrara) alone. Yea, talking about what you'll do for ya own wedding,plenty.

Honestly, I'm a fan of "less is more"(read: She lied, dia adelah cheapskate tapi nak best), tapi sekarang ape yang less pon saya tatau, all there is now adelah more this, more that. The thought alone makes my head spins, but fret not, approximately 3 weeks more to go and we'll be fine, happy together-together ever after. I hope.

Well, forgive the endless big day ramblings as that's all I could think of - most of the time. I know it's boring but ranting about works won't be much fun either. Apelah yang best to rant about when it comes to java programming? I code, I compile, I conquer? he he. Tu pasal saya selalu rant pasal my users, they are more interesting - especially on how great they are on testing my patience(instead of the UAT). Aren't they the best? *cough cough*

So yea, have a great weekend.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker