♥of.more random thoughts.&.me.♥

Miss meh? Guess not.

BTW, I've been bitten by the lazy bug(& love bug, more often now since the big day is just around the corner, he he) tho there are like 1001 things on my mind but they somehow refused to come out, like owh lepas ni nak tulis kat blog lah, tapi bila nak tulis, macam..hmppp..err..God, what am I going to write about again?

So yea, let's be random for a bit.

o1. I spent the loong weekend in Malacca. Again, I hafta be thankful for the awesome future parents in law. I mean, by knowing that I'm having parents in law like em, I have one less thing to worry about when it comes to marriage. Yer lah, I hafta admit I watched too much Malay drama( with my previous housemates), especially those with mak/bapak mertua yang kejam and equally keji. he he.

o2. I had a sneak preview on how my wedding in Malacca gonna be like. The kompang yang bersemangat, the berarak at night with the elaborate costumes, the fireworks, the tukar-tukar baju 8 kali thingy and whatever not. It's a whole different kind of meriah compared to what we have in Kedah. I hafta say I'm a bit embarrassed bila memikirkan we hafta parade around like that, but well, whaddaheck? :P

o3. Today, we( C*** & me, obviously) decided to rent the place that we went to last week. It undoubtedly small but the the house is clean with a good paint job, the hall is spacey and C***'s is wonderful when it comes to DIY stuff and the arranging part(he already planned out the floor plan,yes he's that efficient and semangat) so we gonna trust our guts on this one(sebenarnya gelabah takot takde rumah lepas kawen ha ha), berusahalah!

o4. I'm yet to mail the invitations cards. I left em at home tho I'm supposed to mail em today. *smacks head*.

o5. Mum detest the jar stickers, just because they didn't come in gold (what's up with mums and gold? Apekah semua mesti in gold baru nampak chantek?) & the chandelier artwork seems nontraditional(that she wanna cut off the artwork,tinggalkan name dengan date jer). I'm sorta pissed(as those stickers are not cheap, those tiny bits of papers cost me hundreds) but I'm too jaded to be bothered by those sorta stuff.

I mean, I'm pissed alright but jumping into an argument about those blardy stickers are the last thing on my to-do list. Nak potong ke, nak ape ke, nak buat lain ke, silakan. I couldn't be bothered. Not anymore.

o6. Thanks to darling Zue, I managed to bag 400 lollipops on Friday. We met up for a quick McD breakfast together in Maluri with her hubby and 2 of us later went to the tidbits wholesaler in Pudu. I'm overwhelmed that despite her condition(mak buyong yang penat nak berjalan2), she was all excited and willing to help with the lollies hunt. Thanks macik, saya sayang kamu banyak-banyak(walaupon kamu lorat nak membully saya).

Owh, talking about lollies, I'm planning to buy those heart-shaped lollies for the VIP tables, but we'll see how lah. If I have extra money to spend later hoh? Ade ka extra money nih. he he.

o7.I'm freaking out over the amount of money that I hafta fork out next month. The house deposit + money to be spent on the electrical appliances and whatnot. The remaining balances for all the vendors - solemnization & reception tudung, OP, dais, reception dress, wedding cakes, makeups, doorgifts, fresh flowers, decos and whatnot. I'm sorta expecting that my account balance gonna be zero by the end of the wedding, tho I hope not - kerana saya nak pegi berjalan2. :P

o8. I'm praying with every fiber of my being for a good news about my Kedah reception dress. I mean, I only have 25 freaking days more to go and bayang-bayang baju pon belum nampak. ha ha. I must be insane to be able to stay calm but I dunno lah, I'm yet to freak out. Tu pasal saya masih bersabar.

o9. I need to hunt for a nice cake stand for the hantaran cake. Hmpp..mane mau carik.

1o. It's funny bout how comfy you could be around a friend(let's call him Pacik W) yang baru 3 kali jumpa(tho dah kenal 7 tahun). he he. Sangat at ease macam tiap-tiap hari jumpa & it's funny to think of how he's the one who introduced C*** to me. We (Pacik W, C*** & me) had a fun dinner on Saturday night whilst reminiscing about the good old days - especially on how he thought that C*** & me adelah giler sebab boleh borak with each other each and every single day for hours. Crazy? Crazy in love kot. ha ha.

11. 21 days more to go before my 2 weeks off from work. I'm planning to drag C*** somewhere for a quick jalan-jalan during our breaks.

That's about it lah, banyak pulak random thoughtnya. he he.

Have a good week.

Ciou.

2 comments:

Alia said...

OMG DD!

YOU ARE SO GETTING MARRIED!!!

I AM SOOO FRICKING HAPPY!!!! YAY!!!!

Hahaha...saikosis

MsAnak said...

Yeah baby, I'm getting married. :P

*cough takot nak kawen cough*

Neway, I like ur comics.heehhe.

eXTReMe Tracker