of.tidbits.&.me.

Tora datang lagi...dengan kereta ajaib.

Owh, please excuse my crappy-ness. I blame it to my short visit to the tidbit wholesaler on Monday. It's a sweet tooth haven(I would go nuts if I'm 15 years younger) and I found the lollipops I was lemming for. Huraah!

Those lollipops are amazingly cheap so Mum decided we should give 2 lollipops for each kid(yea, this idea datangnya from seorang mummy yang tak setuju kasi lollipops for kids at the 1st place, tak elok kasi budak-budak too much sugar katanyer, now nak bagi dua? he he).

So yea, we bought half of the lollipops yesterday as I was being fussy and thought that some of the lollipops weren't cute enough(& some adelah quite fishy as I couldn't see any Halal logo on the packaging) so nak cari tempat lain pulak. :P

Moving on,

well, I'm done with the hantaran trays. Bought the final 3 on Saturday, along with the remaining 700 pieces organza bags for the glass jars.

Terima kasih, merci, thank you Maksu kerana tolong carikan and beli(tanpa dibayar balik = free. he he) the first 500 pieces of organza bags. Terharu owh. Sob sob.

I hafta admit that I love the door gift.

The glass jar(yang susah nak mati saya mencari, sila appreciate) + mystery content(mum's idea) + customized sticker(yang corny tapi saya suka) + organza bag = cuteness.

Yer, sila puji door gift sendiri.
It's a result of our blood, sweat and tears - so we deserved a pat on the shoulder la kan? he he.

Talking about door gift, I'm on the lookout for another bunch of door gift for backup, say 300 pieces more. I still gonna go for the same mystery content but I'd like to have a different packaging for it as si tukang beli glass jar(aka yours truly) adelah sudah malas nak order glass jars lagi, therefore I wanna go for something that I could directly purchase in bulk.

Perhaps something like these would do,

Now I just hafta hunt for em, saya nak yang chantek and wallet-friendly, boleh? Saya kan cheapskate. he he.

Hmppp...on a lighter note, I'm in the midst of compiling the wedding songs - ini adelah untuk avoid the possibility of having unwanted surprise during my big day.

I've come to realize that if you didn't get to provide the wedding song during the reception, you might ended up having dangdut, rock kapak (especially lagu chenta yang keciwa, ape relevan lagu chenta keciwa during reception pon saya tatau, mungkin dedicated to the stalkers or the ex), pop ye yeh & if you're having a reception up north, maybe akan ade lagu hindustan jugak. Sungguh tidak gembira.

On another lighter note, saya dah boleh kawen. ha ha. Dad called to inform that all the documents have been submitted daaannn dah dapat kebenaran kawen. Yer, lagi 30 hari dah nak kawen, sila lah panic kerana

o1. Belum jumpa rumah
to live in - but fret not as we are going for serious house hunt by this week. Berusahalah!

o2. My Kedah's reception dress is still somewhat non-existent. Yea, saya adelah orang yang yakin kepada janji-janji manis just like that.

o3. Tudung for both reception & solemnization adelah masih angan-angan semata - but since the tudung-maker is a friend of my BFF, so saya tak lah risau sangat, or should I?

o4. Saya masih belum kurus, I'm not losing or gaining anything. Yea, I only have 30 days more to go and I still look like a donut. Owh takpe lah, C*** love donut..err..I think.

That's about it, can't wait for the long weekend to come as I'm going to have a quick lepak-lepak with Zue darling on Friday(whilst bershopping dgn mak buyung) and off to Malacca for another fitting session & a kenduri.

So yea, have a great week.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker