of.wedding updates.&.me.

It has been a while since my last proper wedding-update post.

Well, what can I say? I'm still as calm and relax as ever but reading other B2Bs blogs and their wedding progress,DIY stuff and whatnot make me feel like jumping off a cliff.

Yea, mula la tetiba panic macam ayam, running around like a headless chicken. Freaking out over some imaginary wedding faux pas.

Owh well, let's proceed with the progress, shall we? *bridezilla ranting ahead*

o1. My SP's reception dress is still non-existent tho my reception is coming within 36 freaking days. No thanks to the red-shirt blardy fiesta in Tha*land , my dress is stuck somewhere in Bangkok tak dapat nak bawak balik lagi. Tsk tsk. So yea, need to press the boutique for a firm dateline - dia cakap hujung bulan,tapi skrang dah nak hujung pon and the whole red-shirt thing in Tha*land is getting worse. Planning to drop by this weekend (since I'm going back to Kedah to work on the documents) and choose a backup dress. *sighs*

o2. Whyyy? Why is it so hard for MUA in Kedah nak datang rumah for the makeup session? like cmmon lah, I'll pay you double. Sila lah datang ke rumah,boleh makan kenduri sekali. It's weird on how my MUA in Malacca is willing to cater to our needs the whole fricking day tapi MUA kat Kedah adelah sungguh banyak alasan. Tsk tsk. Makeup dekat bridal boutique adelah sungguh tidak feeling pengantin, rasa macam runaway bride adelah kot. Haih. Must remind myself to go for a test makeup supaya kejadian lama tidak berulang.

o3. The solemnization & reception tudung are still in progress and I'm in no rush. I'm yet to tell the tudung-maker that I'm going for something simple especially for the solemnization since the dress and veil are already in the meriah side. We should not look like a xmas tree on our wedding day, no?

o4. I'm yet to mail & distribute the wedding invitations. he he. Sungguh pemalas. Hafta do it asap.

o5. Mum bought extra bunga pahar, for backup in case we run out of the official door gift. he he. Memang ade perasaan macam tak cukup jer.Owh well, we'll see how lah nanti.

o6. The stickers for the spice jars and VIP boxes are on its way.WOOT! Hope it gonna turn out good - kerana saya dengan kalutnya buat the logo design and I'm not much of a designer(that's why I'm a programmer instead). he he.

A love story yo! ha ha.
I know it's corny but there's ain't a better time to be corny.

It's a love story indeed.

o7. I'm done with hantaran-hunting, ya know, for the big stuff. The chocolates & whatnot hafta wait. Planning to send all the hantaran trays, flowers and deco to the decorator this weekend. Lagi cepat lagi bagus. Tak serabut otak saya nanti.

o8. Yet to find the lollipops for the kids. Lemming for medium-sized colorful lollies. Owh, dimanakah mau ku cari? Thought of buying it in KL but C*** said I should try to find a wholesaler in SP instead, tak payah nak susah-susah angkut. Hmpp..hafta scout for it this weekend then.

o9.Lo and behold, the most important thing of all, the borang nikah. Yea, I'm yet to work on it kerana 1- Borang nikah in Kedah hafta be submitted a month before the actual date, 2- saya sendiri belum penah tengok the borang. :P Anyhow, I already gathered everything and made copies of everything along with C***'s form(his sudah siap sejuta tahun lampau). Moga-moga settle lah weekend ni. Berusahalah!

1o. Yet to decide on the henna, something simple would do. Less is more, no? he he.

11. Going to the florist this weekend to scout for the hand bouquet and corsage. I'd like to have something like this

I heart the color scheme.
Hope it gonna stand out against my off-white dress. :D


That's about it, hafta get back to my prototyping, else I wouldn't be able to balik kampung this weekend.

So yea, wish me luck in...well, everything.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker