of.yet another Monday.&.me.


Another Monday,another week passed by and we're yet to find a place for us to live. *sighs*

Well, we went to view a house yesterday, a studio unit located merely few steps away from my cousin's place( otherwise known as block sebelah jerr).

I hafta admit that I like the fact that it's well-maintained, equipped with a good looking kitchen, air-conditioned rooms and whatnot tapiiiii.. the bathroom is a major letdown, it's like going to a fancy restaurant tapi tengok-tengok the washroom adelah macam kat kedai mamak. Sungguh kecewa. Tsk tsk. What's up with you people? Boleh tak sewakan rumah yang chantek dengan equally nice bathroom? Haih.

I initially thought that I'm just being too fussy but later found out that C*** shares the same sentiment when it comes to bathroom so we decided to let it pass - plus it's a studio unit with two rooms which are interconnected which subtlety radiates the "it's a small house so you can come but you can't stay" aura. Macam tak kasi orang datang rumah jer. he he.

Owh well, fret not. 39 days tu kan lamaaaaa lagi. he he. *nervous chuckles*

Anyway, after we were done with the house, I pestered C*** for Ikea's meatballs. I've been craving for em since forever. Being the nice pacar he is, of coz lah dia bawak. So we had late lunch, jalan-jalan for a bit, had Baskin Robin ice cream for tea, lepak-lepak some more and later had dinner on the way back.

It was a fun spontaneous day(which is sorta rare lately) as we're no longer coped in our hantaran-hunt sessions and I hafta thank C*** for paying for anything and everything that I craved for yesterday. he he.

No, it's not because I'm such a cheapskate nor the fact that I'm a firm believer of "guys should pay for everything" ideology. I *cough cough* accidentally left my wallet at home, so yea, I brought 1001 stuff in my handbag yesterday minus the wallet. I was as good as the illegal immigrant yang baru sampai naik tongkang, void of any personal identification. :P

Owh owh(tetiba teringat lupa cerita pasal Saturday, terus skip pegi Sunday), we (Kakna bebeh & me) went to Shah Alam for our latest nephew's akikah. The weather was freaking hot but the food adelah yummo. I had tonnes of roasted lamb(laden with mint sauce of coz) and had a hard time to sleep kerana rasa panas nak mati.

That's about it(tetiba cerita dah abis), I have a prototype to work on, so yeah, later.

Owh, have a great week okay?

p/s: Wish me luck in house-hunting.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker