of.clingy.&.me.


Every morning, C*** would text me at exactly 30 minutes before 9am. To wish me good morning, tanya dah pegi keje ke belum, ya know the usual stuff.

I don't know about you, but I'm sorta clingy when it comes to relationship(note: Bukan nak-berkepit-24/7 kinda clingy, it's a different kind).

Ya see, I would get pretty agitated when he doesn't text(or return my texts) or call or answer my calls(which is super rare,so when he doesn't adelah risau dan annoyed. Like, dimanakah dikauuuuu? T_T ).

So yea, I won't illustrate my level of clingy-ness any further as it's not what I'm trying to ramble about right now.

I'm here to ramble on how I've unconsciously helped C*** to develop his clingy-ness toward me. he he.

Yea, unconsciously, seriously.

Here how it all started.

Ya see, I've started working approximately 3 years ago and throughout those years, I've been living in 3 different places.

The 1st place that I lived in was shared between 3 working ladies(including me lah). They're much older as they're already in the 30s when I moved in. I felt sorta out of place as I was the youngest and they're single workaholics yang keluar pagi balik malam and we didn't share the same common ground. Like seriously, we have little to nothing to talk about so I'm bored outta my mind and that's when C*** came to my rescue.

I would pester him for dinner(padahal bukan rasa nak makan pon) during weekdays and no point in guessing that I would drag C*** out for jalan-jalan cari pasal during the weekends(bukan la sebab bosan semata tapi sebab I love having him around). I would be contented just to hang out and borak-borak with him whilst doing nothing.

He's my escapism from my boring rented places when none of the BFFs is within reach. He's my happy-pill. He would humor me like nobody's business (& he loves me so that's a major bonus. hehe).

To cut the story short, after 3 years and 3 rented places. He's still my all that throughout all those years until lah I moved in with my cousin approximately 2 weeks back.

So yea, this morning. Along with his usual text, he dropped a bitter remark, saying I've forgotten all about him, that it doesn't matter anymore if he's around or not during the weekdays (sebab dulu saya meroyan if he's not around during the weekdays as I would be bored as hell,takde geng nak ajak lepak kalau tetiba bosan after balik keja). he he.

Now, does it means that he misses our usual lepak sessions during weekdays? - as we haven't hang out during weekdays for the past 2 weeks.

Maybe sekarang dia pulak bosan sebab dah biasa dok keluar dengan sorang budak yang sikit-sikit asyik mengadu bosan itu, tetapi tiba-tiba budak bosan tu dah stop mengadu bosan. he he.

Tho at the end of our morning texts session, he was like "owh I'm just kidding", tapiiii..sebenarnya kidding kah darling? :P

Takpe lah,nanti kita lepak, saya nak koewteaw goreng kerang pucuk paku plissss? :D

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker