of.sireh junjung.&.me.

The last time I went to C***'s house in Malacca, I managed to spot the sireh junjung from my December's engagement. I was sorta stunned, like owh wow, future MIL still simpan lagi? Tho of coz the flowers looked all dull and obviously dead tapii the little pinang flowers and the cengkih, kapur, gambir etc are still intact and I began to appreciate the effort given in making em.

I hafta admit that I was not paying much attention to the sireh junjung, I don't know how, I don't know where, I don't know when, tup tup dah ada depan mata. he he.

Like seriously, who am I kidding? I wouldn't be able to make em myself, not in the next 1 million years, so yea, I hafta thank my Tok(kerana tolong carikan resource utk sireh junjung) and Tok Lang(for making em) for that. They are wonderful.

Honestly, I didn't know that Tok Lang's that artsy either tho I know she's into sewing and all that. How I hoped I wasn't that ignorance bout the sireh thing, else I'd get her nicer flowers to put on together with the sireh, but takpe lah, for me it still looked blardy cute. he he.

Mental note : must remind myself to provide the flowers for big day's sireh junjung.

Clockwise :
My sireh junjung( made by Tok Lang, notice the pinang flowers?).

The future big day sireh junjung?(he he, I love the color scheme but it's a tad too crowded, the sireh pinang and all that almost nonexistent.)

C***'s sireh junjung( made by FMIL,sungguh lah rajin siap potong the sireh dengan art scissors bagai).

That's about it, saje-saje jer nak ramble pasal sireh. :P

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker