of.brief update.&.me.


Hi I'm Ms.Anak and I'm blardy BUSY.
Yea, you got it right.

I've been busy, so busy with my monstrous pile of work that I couldn't be bothered to update.

Yea, if blogging is a work, I should be fired but no, it's not. Thankkk God. he he.

So yea, hellow people. *waves*

I have loads to ramble about but saya malas and I have a bunch of codes to debug, so this gonna be quick and random(what's new with that ey?).

We started our house-hunt last weekend and I could safely say that I detest it to the bones - no thanks to the facts that our workplaces is like 1000 lightyears away from one another and all the rumah idaman kalbu are frickin expensive(saya bukan memilih but I like decent places and not one of those condos yang kelihatan seperti berpuaka ). There's no way on earth we're going to spend quarter of the paycheque for the rental.Forking out a huge sum of moolah each month for a house that ain't gonna be ours is a big NO NO. What a cheapskate to do? Haih.

I found my wedding shoes at Charles & Keith. A simple off-white peep-toe (unfortunately no slingback, tsk tsk hello blisters!) but fortunately it didn't come with a killer heels else I would risk killing myself from the free-falling. he he. Maybe patut beli kasut lagi satu,ya know for backup.

Found the watch-organizer for C***(like finally!!). The leather shop was having its anniversary sale so the organizer cost me just a lil under 200 buck. Which is sungguh menggembirakan. Nothing beats a good bargain.(Yea, she's a total cheapskate).

C*** brought me to whaddahell-is-the-name-again park to watch people flying kites( after both of us were sick of house-hunting).Well, looking at C***, you wouldn't expect he's the kind of pacar who would bring his other half to watch people flying kites but that's exactly what I love about him, spontaneous and somewhat unexpected.(Ini ikhlas bukan bodek :P)

So yea,we just sat there(in the car, apekah anda ingat saya akan bergolek di atas rumput?) whilst eating a packet of mysterious pickled fruit. I hafta admit that the windy day along with those cute colorful kites looming above was somewhat therapeutic. Perhaps we should try to fly a kite sometimes, the old-fashioned surat khabar lama kite that C*** claimed he could make. *cough cough*

That's about it.(Told ya it's random but err..not so brief).

Have a great week.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker