of.3 words.&.me.


Miss me? :P

I'm still pretty much alive ya see?

Let's start whining, okay that doesn't sounds right. Let's start..hmppp.. rambling about my weekend.

Well, if I could sum it all up in 3 words, they hafta be

tiring, fat and serabut.

Tiring since the whole moving and shifting to Kakna place started by Friday night and continued the next day as I have a blardy load of stuff so yea, it called for an extra trip to move all those stuff from one point to another, but luckily no aching hands or feet this time. he he. Saya sudah fit kah sekarang? :P

So yea Kakna bebeh, maybe I don't need the gym sessions after all, ha ha. Dasar lazy bum. Kidding, marilah berusaha! I wanna lose 10 pounds, but lemme find my sneakers first. Hmpp..

Moving on,

the fat came in a form of nasi kenduri from C***'s cousin wedding(the daging dendeng is to die for). The future MIL even packed some of those fatty stuff for me to take home. She's the only one(besides my mum) who still think that I still don't have enough to eat, mothers are like that. he he. I ate until my tummy ached - hence my MC on Monday - maybe perot saya terkejut sebab dah lama dia tak jumpa nasi.

Last but not least, the serabut-ness comes from the facts that I have tonnes of stuff and I hardly know how to minimize them(tho I swear I've chucked out half of it before the move) and currently trying to live with my most-of-my-stuff-are-in-the-luggage-so-it's-a-pain-in-the-ass-to-manage-them state and I'm now contributing to Kakna's room serabut-ness. Very the sorry lah cousin dearest. I swear 51 days of my messy-ness won't be that long, then everything gonna turn back into its serene state, I promise. he he.

Owh yea, credit where credit is due, I hafta thank Kakna bebeh for helping me with the moving(activity bersenam yang agak dasyat kan?) and for having me. Sob sob. Saya takde rumah.(I blame errr..C***(?) for that he he).

The appreciation also goes to C*** & future FIL for helping with the bed frame and closet(rasa agak uneasy since the future FIL pon was dragged into my messy moving fiesta).

Merci, mucho gracias, terima kasih for the help.

On a lighter note, the invitation cards reached home yesterday and I reckon the parents gonna start the distributing and whatnot early next month and again, I hafta thank C*** for being such a sweetheart as he's the one who helped out on the sorting, putting the invitation cards into its card sleeves and whatnot - for 2000 cards altogether, that's a lot of work. You're the sweetest dan unbelievably rajin(for a guy) , weekend nanti saya belanja pavlova okay?

Owh sedap, okay fine, saya yang nak makan. he he

That's about it, I gotta run. I have a troublesome user to strangle err... handle.

So yea tata for now.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker