of.breaking the news.&.me.

I finally broke the news that I'm getting married to the boss today - whilst sitting in his room discussing on the pre-mid year appraisal.

& I hafta say that I'm happy with his reaction tho I chose to break the news quite dramatically by telling him I have a bad news for him( consider bad lah as I would be away for the long break and he would need to find someone to cover up for me kerana project tengah bertimbun-timbun).

He initially thought I'm gonna quit the job. ha ha.

No lah boss, I like this job. Honestly.

So yea, I got the green light for 2 weeks off (5 days off from the bank & 5 days off from my block leave). Now I just hafta finalize then date for the break then I'm good to go.

*exhales*

I hafta admit it's such a relief to be able to break the news to the boss and getting a positive feedback in return. Apekah akan jadi kalau dia tak kasi cuti? he he.

Owh, saya sudah dapat the invitation cards, they are lovely. Rasa fluttery jer dalam perot.he he. No point in guessing, yer lah I'm feeling giddy. :P

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker