of.chemistry.&.me.



This gonna be rather corny but I'm writing about it anyway. Well, I've come to think that C*** & me have this telepathic thing going on between us. he he.

I was like

"Saya nak tanya lah...."

& he spontaneously replied

"you should go ahead and tanya owner tu car park dah boleh pakai ke tak, nanti cuti boleh parking dalam"

It was like an "eh??" moment for me, like how come he knew what I was thinking as I'm yet to mention about the parking (kerana saya adelah seorang yang random, I could be talking about food one minute and about shoes the next) and I was not whining about it earlier either .

Sedikit creepy disitu but I would like to think that's when the our chemistry kicked in.

Chemistry la sangat kan? But ya, I'd like to think of it that way, as it's not the first time and he has been good in finishing my sentences and unspoken thoughts all this while.

So yea,

if sometime later saya cakap "Darling, saya nak..."

Would he say

"Takpe-takpe, esok kita pegi beli keta baru"

Hehe. Wishful thinking.

Owh 9 days more to go & I'm freaking out.

So let's be random for a bit.

I'm yet to see the both of my tudung, but I hope both of em gonna be fine. Sila lah kelihatan cantik (especially on me), thankyouverymuch.

Our 'house' sudah siap. The agent called to inform that they're done with the paint job and I'm hoping that the house gonna turn out to be all calming and neat - not as blinding as it was previously. Forgot to ask about the washing basin & toilet seat, tapi sepatutnya it has been replaced too. Well, the owner gonna hand over the keys sometime this weekend, so we'll see. :)

We're going for our last minute hantaran hunting this weekend. Ya, we actually missed out on some stuff.Haih. Well, it's not really hantaran hantaran lah, it's more like those petty but somehow needed stuff like those fancy frames for the cheque and perhaps a nice wooden box for C*** to dump the mas kahwin into. he he. Tak payah lah lipat-lipat jadi bunga segala, menyusahkan saya nak unfold je nanti & and I don't like wrinkly moneh. :P

I hope we could do some window shopping on the furniture as well. I'm lemming for a nice all white bedroom set, a simple sofa with a matching dining table, shoe cabinet, wooden blinds and some stuff for the kitchen.

As for the electrical stuff, we'd stick with the basic. A flat screen tv, a fridge( make em big please darling, I'd like a big fridge.he he), washing machine and an oven(ya, just so ya know I like baking). We could skip the stove as the house's already equipped with a built-in stove and hood.

As for the curtains and whatnot, we'll make do with those provided by the owner for a while before we could

a) Balik rumah and mintak a nice set of curtains from my mum or his mum. he he.
b) Ada duit terlebih so we could have our own custom-made curtains- yang harus lah dark-colored with a matching day curtains and floor length.

Yea, I do have a clear vision on how the house gonna be, I just hope we'd have the right amount of money to materialize it.

Well, the rezeki would come. InsyaAllah.

On a lighter note, people has been asking where we gonna go for the honeymoon, like seriously, we never really thought of it, yet. :P

It's true that we'll be off from work for almost 3 weeks and whatnot, but we have tonnes of stuff to work on, namely the house. Ya bukan macam some fortunate people yang would live in with the parents, lenggang bawak bag je (on 2nd thought, I won't consider living with the parents or in-laws itu fortunate as I like having my own place, no offense) or dah ade a fully furnished house beforehand.

So besides the house, we hafta squeeze in an outdoor photo shoot and the melawat sanak sedara thingy too. Hmpp..so as far as the honeymoon is concerns, we'll see how la eh?

Have a great week, gotta run.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker