of.gelabah ayam.&.me.

So yea, it's my last Friday as a miss, bujang senang trang tang tang.

How am I feeling? Good I guess, minus the occasional freaking out moments - which more often than not,would be kept to myself or the ever so helpful, Zue(note: Dia sangat garang) and beloved Mum(she never fail to cheer me up with her enthusiasm,semangat mengalahkan pengantin woh. I can't wait to balik rumah to see everything she had done). he he.

Ye lah kan,let's keep the gelabah-macam-ayam moments for those yang memahami, else mau meroyan orang keliling if they were to be exposed to the radiation of my gelabah-ness plus let's not kacau their peace of mind.

Anyway, besides the usual "are you ready?", I've been showered with the "how's the preparation?" dan soalan-soalan yang sewaktu dengannya. I know they meant well(or trying to act like one) tapi sometimes it just ticked me off.

Someone annoying :"How's the preparation?"
Me: "Okie I guess."
Someone annoying :"Owh.."
Me: "......."

Like honestly, just drop it. Please don't bother to tunjuk concern last-last minute, I wouldn't know what to tell you either. If you weren't bothered months before, you don't have to be now. Thankyouverymuch.

Please don't get me wrong, I love well-wishers but some of them are just, bleh. Kalau tanya setakat nak amek syarat, tak payah la yer. No such thing as, aku bukan nak tau sangat tapi ape salahnya buat-buat tanya for me. It's either you really care, or you don't. Period.(Yea, memang tgh PMS pon,tu pasal tiba-tiba emo.ha ha. I digress.)

Enough of pesky annoying things.

Let's ramble about the wedding(again).

Mum called and she's being excited about the hantaran as the decorator just delivered em home yesterday. Mum said she would MMS me the pictures but the again,she doesn't know how to, so kena tunggu adek balik. T_T Owh ibu, takpe lah, nanti balik chek tengok nooo. he he.

My lovely tudung gonna be done by Sunday, went for the 1st fitting last night and rasanya ok lah - tho some of moi friends did warn me about the whole awning thing, "kalau kedepan sangat, nanti masa nak kiss dahi lepas nikah tak sampai,tercium tudung" Owh well,tak sampai kat dahi,pipi kan ada?(Ape guna pipi macam donut kalau tak digunakan? ceh) :P

I need to think of how to DIY my ring holder. Hmpp..am planning to make a small satin pillow to tie the ring onto. Tengok lah macam mana(read:Kalau rajin baru buat).

I'm yet to send my veil for dry cleaning.

I'm not going to have the henna drawing whatsoever. A normal henna on the nails and finger tips will do.

I'm yet to break in my wedding shoes. Takpe, once I'm back ade lagi 3 hari,sempat kot? he he. Please God, saya tamau blisters.

The number of guests for the solemnization has been increased = hafta order more nikah doorgift. Haih. The same goes to the reception, mum hafta bag 300 more.

Saya nak pegi berdating dengan C*** dihujung minggu sambil bershopping (okay,ini bukan wedding update).

Saya nak balik, so yea, have a great weekend.

I'll be enjoying mine(my last weekend as bujang senang trang tang tang jugak,woh!)

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker