of.wedding thoughts.&.me.

Halloooww people, Happy Friday!

Yea, tak sabar-sabar for today to end so I could proceed with the weekend - plus I'm waiting for my uncooperative users to work on the UAT so yeah, I'm left with pretty much nothing to do, hence the restlessness. he he.

So let's blabber about the wedding (this gonna be boring, so I've warned ya).

Hmpp..well, I'm done with the glass jars issues. Paid for it on Monday(setelah sesat barat mencari the sales office) and mum called to inform that those glass jars already reached home yesterday. One word, great. Now I have one less thing to worry about. Now lets go crazy over the fact that I hafta find a way to beautify those stuff, alone. Haih, this is when I feel like having 10 younger sisters or the sort, so I could have my own array of kuli. :P Tapiii.. I don't have any, so how lah?

This is exactly how I want it to look like, less is more, no? Tak payah la bunga-bunga bagai.(Yea, no paper bag for me as if I do, mum would find a way to stuff 1001 things innit).

Moving on,

well being fickle-minded me, I changed my mind about the dais again. I'm going for the panel dais this time, I dying for the chandelier and all that(& thank God the kakak at the bridal boutique is ever sooo ready to handle someone like moi. he he). So yea, let's see how long this one gonna last.

I got half of my bunga pahar from SSF, ya, I bought those stuff yang dah siap, no customized bunga pahar whatsoever. I'm not much of DIY bride remember? and I'm not crazy bout bunga pahar either, so yea, asal ade sudah, most of em gonna end up in the bin anyway, so what's the fuss? :P

Owh, bought 100 pieces of this cute organza bag for VIP(my VIPs may not be putera raja or dato or the sort, they are the important bunch, personally not politically. he he) goodies pack. It comes with white laces and all. Think it gonna be cute for eggs or even sweets.

I would bag tonnes of em if they don't blardy cost that much. Like, how could something so small comes with such a big price tag? Yea, I'm a cheapskate plus I rather splurge the money on myself(lain lah if ada orang nak sponsor :P), thankyouverymuch.

Talking about the door gift, I'm yet to find the lollies for the kids, yup lollies as the idea of repacking tonnes of sweet into small boxes doesn't appeal to me plus I don't have the workforce for that so yea,dimanakah kan ku cariii cute lollies? A medium sized lollies would be perfect, we wouldn't want the kids to be too high on sugar, no?

Ini adalah color lollies idaman kalbu, of coz lah takkan dapat. haha.

Moving on to the crucial stuff,

I'm yet to see the outcome of my solemnization and reception dress, will double check with the tailor soon as I'm yet to panic. Takpe, still got time kaaaaan? Kan?

Still on a hunt for C***'s watch organizer. We have few options in hand but yet to finalize on yang mana satu idaman kalbu.

Got the bag which I ordered online for hantaran. Owh, it's gorgeous. The buttery dark leather tapi lagi 2 bulan lagi baru boleh pakai. Tsk tsk.

I'm yet to set another appointment to discuss on the tudung and yet to find myself the suitable heels for solemnization and reception, however I've decided that it gonna be a peep-toe slingback, like this

Sila doakan saya tak tersungkur. he he.


I think it gonna be fab to have a slingback as I wouldn't survive a minute in pumps, it would gives me blisters like crazy. So bye bye classic white pumps, helloo slingback.

Hmpp..talking about wedding procedures, C***'s done with his but I'm yet to start with mine. I'm not even sure what I need to prepare besides the basic stuff plus the forms hafta be submitted a month before the wedding, so I reckon I still have ample time la kan?(Ini adelah contoh kerja last minute, jangan ikot) he he.

We are going for a serious house-hunt beginning next month(yer,baru nak gelabah). Found this duplex apartment and think it's pretty decent for our first lair. he he. Yet to decide on the renting or buying part yet, as most of the dough is being channeled to the wedding for the time being.

The wedding invitation cards are on its way. Should be ready by the end of the month and it would be delivered personally and by mail earliest by May & latest by June as I'm in the midst of collecting the recipients details . So dear stalkers, do lemme know if you wanna come, tapi sanggup ke? Rumah saya jauhh woh.(Tapi for BFsF you have no option whatsoever, wajib datang) :P

On a lighter note, I'm wondering whether I'm too laid back when it comes to the wedding as I don't think much of it and I don't have that sense of urgency innit. I mean, based on my checklist, I should be alright as everything seems to be on track but when other B2B rambles like crazy over their endless to do list, it triggers my did I missed out something why on earth am I not panicking mode.

Ya know those familiar feeling you had masa zaman muda-muda dulu, when everybody around you is panicking like a headless chicken, esok nak exam malam ni baru nak study but you're all calm and composed thinking that you've finished it all tapi lepas tu mula la panic jugak. Thinking what I've missed, like diorang ni tau something I don't ke? Adekah ade soalan bocor that they are not sharing? That sorta thing. ha ha.

I'm paranoid. I know.

Owh yes,I'm going to Malacca with C*** tomorrow to sort out some stuff for the wedding andd to learn(& to makan and tapau bawak balik kalau tak malu) how to make whaddheck is it called serunding. I'm blaming C*** for introducing it to me, now I'm dying to have more of it. Owh sedap.

That's about it lah. Have a great weekend. I'm almost certain that I'll enjoy mine.

Tata. *waves*

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker