of.pain.&.me.

Currently I'm feeling like a 40 years old macik.

My hand aches from the brick-breaking.

Brick breaking what?

Yup, brick breaking THAT!

Okay I lied, it's brick breaking but not as dramatic as that lah, it was not layers of brick but a layer of plywood and a plastic brick which you could put back together after you broke it. Geddit?

Nevermind, I'm not writing bout the brick but I'm just here to whine about the pain. he he.

The aching hand is one thing, the aching legs are another. Imagine me running few lapses in the field. Hoh, it was excruciating. I felt like I one those guys in the Biggest Loser or something tho I'm not as big but ya get the drift,

me = geek = rooted to my work station most of the time.

when me + a handful sessions of running = sakit kaki nak mati.

Yea, I should be ashamed of myself for being sorta unhealthy as the only ehem..exercise that I've been doing is walking toward the stuff that I wanna buy in the mall. he he.

Owh, if you're wondering, I've been away on a so-called motivation camp. It's excruciating tho it's been held at one of those 5 stars hotel. Tak guna duduk 5 stars hotel with a great pool view and whatnot when they only thing that you look forward to every night is the bed, sebab penat macam nak pengsan. Hoh. Takpe lah, at least I got to be miserable at a nice place. he he. The food was good tho I was too tired to eat most of the time.

Enough whining.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker