of.another pet peeves.&.me.

This morning I found another item to add to my stuff that annoy the hell outta me in the morning list.

Drum roll please...

Woke up only to find out there's no water supply!! Like heck, I'm brushing my teeth over here, macam mana nak rinse nih?
Tersedak on toothpaste dibuatnya, thank God I had a bottle of water to be used.

So yea, I bet you already know by now that I was late for work today. he he. Tu pon nasib baik mandi(kerana tetiba air ada), kalauu tidaaakkk? :P

No, don't gimme that nasty look, it's not like I'll go thru my day without a shower, I was planning to head straight to the office and take a shower at the office's sauna mind you. he he.

Moving on, let's blabber about the weekend.

So, my rendezvous with C*** started off pretty early on Saturday, we were already out by 10am and headed straight to Rawang to drop off my 4wd for its scheduled fix and later we spent the rest of the day in OU and The Curve doing nothing but shopped and stuffed ourselves with good food.

Come Sunday, we had pasta for lunch and I later badgered C*** for a quick trip to the museum. Yea, I was pretty much intrigued by the coffin exhibition and I thought I was the only one, tetapi tidaakk, rupanya ramai jugak orang Malaysia suka gi museum.

So we circled the parking lot for a bunch of times in search of a parking space and fortunately, a sec before C*** almost wanted to decide that we should head off somewhere(kerana dia dah sakit hati nak mencari parking), we managed to find a space to park, so saya dapat lah pegi museum tengok the exhibition.

The exhibition was okie, the entrance fee is dirt cheap but the crowds were unbelievable, there was a looong queue to enter the hall but thankfully we didn't have to wait for ages to get in but it was pretty stuffy inside. Well, I bet the crowds were partly excited about the gold coffin whilst me on the other hand couldn't careless.

I mean, it's not like I'm a potential buyer or anything. What am I supposed to do with a gold coffin anyway? Kalau dapat free, maybe I'll sell it for moneh which I would spend to jalan-jalan cari pasal. :P

Tapi boleh dapat ke a freaking RM500K coffin for free? he he.Guess not. :P

After we're done with the exhibition(as the crowd was getting bigger and the atmosphere was getting stuffier) we ended up in The Gardens to resume our hunt dannnn berjaya to find a decent belt for C***.

It was my eureka moment, like tadaaa! Itu lah belt yang selama ini ku cariiii *cue running toward the belt in slow-mo* Seriously sungguh susah nak membeli barang untuk this pacar, he's rather fussy about the details(I blame his work, him being a QA engineer is taking its toll on me) , saya pulak yang sakit hati..err..I mean saya sakit kaki kerana dok berjalan sana sini. he he)

Takpe darling, I'm happy when you're happy. * cough cough*

So yea, we continued to lepak for a bit whilst waiting for the e foreman to call so we could go to Rawang to pick up my 4wd but sadly the car tak sempat siap, sooo yesterday I had no choice but to take the lrt + cab to work.

Very exhausting, due to the fact that I had to walk to the lrt, sat in the lrt for 30 loooong minutes and later hailed a cab. The sitting and doing nothing for the longest 30 minutes were the worst parts lah, no thank you to the fact that I cannot read in a moving transport sebab saya cepat pening. Boredom kills, nasib baik dah dapat my 4wd balik. Woot!

Enough blabbering, have a great week.

Be good aight?

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker