of.contemplating.&.me.

Did you hear that?

The owh so wonderful sound of Friday?

Okie fine,I made that up. Nothing sounds different, except for the beats of my excited heart - as I get to contemplate on what to do during the weekend.

Time is gold and I'm running out of it at an alarming speed so I might as well pack the weekend into a productive one.

So yea, we have to go for our umpteenth shopping spree. A bunch of stuff more to hunt for C***. I'm aiming for something useful, say...a sejadah, a nice leather belt(as he couldn't live without em, pakai baju melayu pon pakai belt. :P) and a watch organizer - as he's a self-proclaimed watch collector and he'll get a new watch for the hantaran, so I might as well give him a proper place to keep his old and new babies.

Nanti takde la bersepah jam di merata-rata tempat
, that would be a cue for me to nag nag nag, like beli mahal-mahal kenapa letak merata-rata sayaannngg? Not good.

Talking about hantaran, I'm not much of DIY bride2be(tho I'd love to), so I hafta hunt for the trays, flowers and whatnot and send it over to the decorator. I wish I could be more artistic so I could put my own vibe into it and make it more,well, personal but whaddaheck? I ain't got time for that, so sila kembali ke bumi yang nyata and lets leave it to the expert shall we?

Moving on,

hantaran aside, we hafta go and finalize our invitation cards this weekend(selepas 10 kali dok tukar macam-macam),with the hope that we could get our hands on em by next month. It's nothing fancy but I hope it gonna be nice. *shivers*

Well...dimanakah mau cari customized stickers? I'm yet to find a place to do my door gifts stickers(which gonna have our logo printed on it,okay logo ni saya buat sendiri. :P ).

I need a square one for the so-called VIP gift boxes(I'm a cheapskate, I'll just make 100 of em) and 1200 pieces of round ones to be plastered on the top of my spice jars(which's mum's idea, yea, she loves the whole spice jars thing) - pengsan nak angkut balik kedah glass jar banyak-banyak, kerana ibunda ku turutkan jua, please note that being derhaka by saying no to her wish is not an option. he he.

Owh yea, I wanna have a nice dinner whilst hectoring C*** and catch AliceInTheWonderland (masih belum tengok,sungguh kesian).

That's about it. Wish me luck. :P

Have a wonderful weekend.

Ciou.

2 comments:

farahfatihah said...

hello b2b!

MsAnak said...

Eh..hello jugak.he he :D

eXTReMe Tracker