of.mixed feeling.&.me.

Halloowww..well, how's the weekend?

Mine has been a mixed, of fun time and not so fun time.

Let's proceed to the not so fun department 1st.

Well, where do I start?

Hmpp..well, Saturday started off at a good pace for me, C*** came over, we headed straight to our card-maker to confirm on the final draft(which means that they gonna start the printing today! Woot!) andddd somewhere in between,we got tangled up in an ugly mess, so to cut the story short, adelah bergaduh otherwise known as us getting upset at each other for some unknown reason.

Like seriously,I'm not quite sure what we were fighting for as the reasons seemed to be sorta invalid. I thought that I'm the only one with the hormonal imbalance.he he.

It was silly as later that night we're all good macam biasa(note: C*** sudah pandai pujuk,waahhhh, I should jot this down. ha ha), kenapakah nak gaduh main-main? Kalau nak gaduh mari gaduh betul-betul. :P

Okie fine, I lied. I don't have the guts for it as I'm big on dwelling on my dissatisfaction so adelah takot mende kecik pon jadi besar(I've learned my lesson,the hard way).

I hate arguing, be it betul-betul or not. I prefer to spend my time being happy(& crazy) with C*** rather than feeling like slapping each other on the face. Sungguh tak best, kerana my sarcasm mode will be at its best(sungguh merbahaya, my sarcasm could kill) and I'll be bitter. I don't even like myself when I'm bitter.

So come Sunday, everything was all fine and dandy(yea, here's the fun part).

C*** came over to pick me up(tapi lambat sejam T_T, his alarm was set to 9PM instead of AM), we had cubed mangoes for breakfast and headed straight to Nilai 3.

I secretly hated it since it was freaking hot(padahal sebelum tu adelah excited nak pegi,padan muka) and C*** was being a good sport by diligently stopping at every single wedding craft shops whilst doing his usual QC inspection on every single stuff that I was buying - that's what my QC engineer pacar is for. he he.

So I was thousands poorer in 2 days, but it's good to scratch some stuff out of the list, but yea, I still couldn't find any decent belt and watch organizer(sebenarnya sudah jumpa tapi apekah organizer jer beratus2 lemon? Might as well add up the moneh and get another watch.)

So that's about it, we're planning to go for the HIV test on Thursday(woh, I hate needles).

More shopping to do during the next weekend(otherwise known as the weekly torture as it's sickening not to find what I want, like owh I've seen it somewhere before, tapi dimana mau beliii?), send the car for a fix(it's mine but C*** hafta take care of it since I'm rather clueless).

So yea, that's about it. Have a great week.

Ciou.

2 comments:

Alia said...

Didie! When's the date?

Sorry, aku dah lama tak keep in touch...aku akui, aku adalah seorang yang sombong. HAHAHA!!

-Alia

MsAnak said...

Haha. Ally! Long time no seeee..

Tetiba la muncul. :P

It's in June, 26th to be exact.hihi

eXTReMe Tracker