of..&.me.


Let's be random for a bit.

  1. I like..well, I love blogging. I'm always myself when I write. It's easier to be yourself when you're blabbering to strangers(well, not entirely total stranger lah, since some of the readers stalkers are friends and *gulp* families. Err.. hi! *waves*). Sometimes it's rather absurd to bare my soul out in the open, tapi takpe lah, for me it serves as a good therapy as I'm not the one to pop the feeling-suppressant pills. I don't mind sounding crazy as long as I don't act like one. he he.

  2. I'm moving out of the current place by the end of the month and I'm moving in with Kakna bebeh *waves* (then later pindah lagi to move in with C***, ha ha, that sounds weird,but ya, come to think of it, rumah pon tak jumpa lagi,tsk tsk. Darling, rumah bila nak belii?). Owh ya,nantikan kedatangan ku kakna bebeh, tapi.. satu ape pon lum pack nih and I have like loads of stuff!

    The truth is,I'm trying to throw all the junk out,so I could buy more stuff when my new life starts I won't be moving around with a bunch of useless stuff in tow. Haih. This is the thing about me, I keep loads of junk coz I think that they somehow serve as a token of remembrance for something.

    Like owh the old movie tickets, can't chuck that, it reminded me of the umpteenth date with C***. The arrays of coke glasses? Hafta keep em, C*** bought em for me. The various paper bags? Hmpp..they might come in handy to err..bag some stuff. Hehe. The gift boxes, urgh..aa..hmpp..to pack a gift for someone else? :P

  3. I'm having issues with the glass jars which I'm going to buy for the door gift. I initially thought it gonna come in one(or maybe two) huge box then I would be able to keep it somewhere before my next trip home but it turns out that it gonna comes in cartons. So yea, 12 jars/carton. 1200 jars = 100 freaking cartons. The seller even reminded me to come with a van or a small lorry, ELSE it gonna take 2 cars to pick up everything . T_T

    Wait, that's not the issue. Masalahnya sekarang, I'm going to move out soon and I hafta pick up those jars this weekend. Apekah saya perlu menyusahkan diri angkut all those boxes to my 12th floor crib then angkut keluar pulak when I wanna move out? Apekah??? In this case, I might as well ended up with glass powder. Yelah, dok angkut pi mai pi mai. Mau hancur glass jar ituuu. Tsk tsk.

    The last time I moved, my stuff alone pon dah penuh both C***'s mpv and my lil 4wd, skrang mau sumbat glass jar pulak? Dimanakah??? So how now? Tsk tsk. Hafta try to arrange a courier service or might as well ask the seller to keep the jars first if he doesn't mind. Haih, we'll see.

  4. I'm going for the blood test tomorrow. T.A.K.O.T.

  5. I'm sleepy as I hafta wake up at 5am today to wake C*** up so he could catch a morning flight to KK, dan selepas itu saya tido-tido ayam.

  6. Today's my baby bro 22th birthday! Happy birthday dik, belajar rajin-rajin for your LLB. Jangan asyik nak berdating dengan awek jer. Hadiah kejap2 lagi la yer, kindly check your account balance tapi jangan memboros.

Okie, ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker