of.the proposal.&.me.

I had a talk on YM with the preggy darling yesterday, talked about work, the big day preparations(yea she's one of my official tuan penasihat now) and the sort, when one of her inquiries(gila skema) caught me by surprise.

Z :"Eh how come you never tell me how he proposed?"
Me: "Err..tak pernah ke?"
Z :"No, I don't think so."
Me: "Err..his mum datang meminang?"
Z :"No silly, I wanna know the horrid details, bukan yang adat2 tu."
Me: "Err..I dunno."
Z : T_T

Like, I'm serious over here. We don't have the cliche begging on one knee with red roses in one hand and a ring on another moments. My C*** is unromantic, okay that's sorta evil, scratch that. He's well, hmpp..never the one to venture into the cheesy side of the world but that doesn't make him a bad pacar lah, just less romantic one. he he. :P

His idea of romantic perhaps range from keeping me safe during my midnight deployments to remembering my craving list - as he would go "dari last week kan awk nak makan ni,baru hari ni dapat" and somewhere at the back of my mind I would be jumping up and down thinking "owh darling, you remember!".

Yea those moments count. Saya memang suka analyze the overlooked small insignificant stuff, coz for me, it matters but don't tell C*** that, else he will never venture into the big stuff(besides the idea of tying the knots with me lah kan?) he he.

To get the record straight, it's not like he never have his attempts at being romantic.

He had, but it's just that I have an unbelievable a high standard when it comes to romance and he's yet to get there( & I have myself to blame for being an inexpressive pacar kerana he's technically my 1st real pacar, so I'm still in my learning phase with a steep learning curve. Alasan.).

Takpe lah
, slow and steady, we'll work it out, no? :P

Owh yes, tho I couldn't recall how he proposed (if he ever did),but the whole do you wanna marry me process(yea,it's a process,bukan moment kerana he has to grow the idea of us getting married on me,kerana saya freaked out, like ape? awak nak kawen? me? really?) actually took place sometime in 2008.

Love doesn't grow on trees, or does it?


It was dragged straight to the end of 2009(due to his training in Japan and whatnot), where the whole vision was semi-materialized during our engagement. Yea,so we're half way there.

Yippie? :D

p/s:Owh, harini saya cuti lagi lalu pergi bershopping(alone). Hoyeh!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker