of.weekend getaway.&.me.

The long weekend was great,

the whole weekend getaway with the parents was wonderful, I did nothing but

sleep(tido with the naturally cool atmosphere is heaven I tell ya, not as drying as sleeping in an air-conditioned room),

eat blardy loads(yer,masih belum berdiet tho I'm getting married in..well,88 days, gulp),

had kiddish fun at the theme park otherwise known as me bermain permainan budak-budak kerana saya tiada geng to go for the extreme adrenalin rush, you can't expect your parents(who are both in their 50s) to play along kan?,

and frequent the starb*ck for my morning doses of hot chocolate with cinnamon.

That pretty much sums it all, with an additional shopping spree and luncheon with the parents before they went back home on Saturday.

Owh, I just hafta jot this down, sometime within our short getaway, dad casually said something on how this could be the my last holiday(?) together with em whilst I'm still unattached, like yea, perhaps it is, looking at how time flies, macam super cepat heading toward the big day dan membuatkan saya rasa takot dan macam sedih la pulak bila dah mentioned macam tu.

Haih, lets not go there.

Anyway, come Sunday I had a date with a preggy bff(yang mempunyai nafsu shopping yang dasyat), she convinced me on buying 2 cute sandals(well, I didn't need much convincing pon, he he) and an appointment with this nice tudung-maker who I hope will work her magic on my custom-made tudung for both solemnization and reception. he he.

This is crazy, wasting my hard-earned moneh on tudung which I would only wear for a couple of hours(dan selepas tu akan dihumban somewhere collecting dust kerana it would be too fancy for normal wear), tapi whaddaheck? Raja sehari kan? he he.

On a lighter note, I was dragged to the la la land rather early last night(I swear I felt like I was drugged or something), only to be roused from my deep sleep by a phone call from C*** at 11pm and as usual I would magically talk as if I'm still wide awake.

Talked about our pending shopping spree, like yea, the GP sale is still on, so might as well grab the necessary stuff while they are on big discount and about moi car - as something's wrong with the drive shaft so I hafta get it fix by this weekend(with the help of darling C*** of coz, yey for having a very wonderful engineer pacar), else I'll be doomed.

Yea, saya masih
cheapskate utk beli a new ride.I think it's unnecessary as I would only use it to get to work(kerana I have C*** to drive me around during the weekend :P).

Beli kereta mahal-mahal pon tak guna as it would be a waste to spend 1/3 of my paycheque on the car loan padahal saya setakat nak pegi keje yang hanya 40km pegi and balik and I don't have the need to impress anyone.

Just for the record, I believe that whatever I've achieved in life couldn't be defined by the car that I own, or the savvy cell phone or the shoes, make-up or whatnot, that's just too shallow. Don't you think? Zaman sekolah boleh la nak compare-compare kasut saper yang paling best and mahal, dia lah yang paling cool. :P

That's about it, have a great week ahead & be good.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker