of.fast food.&.me.

I'm just done with this one particular system and I'm still waiting for the users to proceed with the UAT of my previous system, tetapi the users adelah malas lipas so saya adelah boring dan marah.

It's irritating on how they would badger you to work on the system enhancement and bila dah siap, kenapekah kau malas nak test?

Haih, sungguh sakit jiwa, but lets not go there.

Owh well, I've been meaning to write about fast food - ini adelah selepas melihat KF* yang semakin lama semakin desperate dengan menu yang tah ape-ape. I don't know about you, but the idea of having briyani in KF* is like ewww, it's like having roti canai in a steak house, ya get the drift?

I would rather spend my moneh on a plate of real briyani at a mamak somewhere compared to the pathetic looking one at KF*, briyani + fried chickens + a bowl of soup? Like are you kidding me? Sape makan nasi briyani dengan soup? It's probably a mutation of their sad nasi ayam, like owh lets change the nasi ayam to nasi briyani for more moneh. ha ha. Sangat tak menyelerakan.

Owh, no, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against KF*, I love their OR chicken and cheesey wedges. I think they should just stick with what they are best at and keep it simple minus the nonsense ideas - tho I understand how they hafta come up with new stuff to compete with other fast food joints but ya know, sila la come up with something yang make sense.

On a lighter note, I hafta steer away from fast food nowadays(and hopefully forever), as most of the fat consumed will go straight to my butt(whilst clotting my arteries in the process).

I don't need my butt to be any size larger thanks to my tailor casual remark (aka friendly reminder that I should keep fit - when I went to see her for the solemnization's dress fitting), she was like "dia ni pinggang kecik tapi kat pinggul ni besar", yeaaaa, thankyouverymuch for saying it out loud and in front of C***.


As if I need someone to point that out lah kan, I'm not blind.

How depressing, jadi mari pergi bercuti bersama parents.

Have a good weekend.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker