of.on time.&.me.


The long awaited day is here, like finally.

The boss came in bearing letters of good, well, scratch that, great news.

We finally got our handsome bonus payout.Alhamdulillah.

For me, there's no better time to finally earn it, like I'm getting married over here(but of coz the boss doesn't know that yet kerana saya adelah misteri).What's the connection between getting married and bonus payout you asked?

Lemme shed some light on today's marriage equations.

Nowadays marriage thingymagicgy = blardy expensive
otherwise known as I need blardy loads of fricking moneh.

Therefore,

Nowadays marriage thingymagicgy + handsome bonus + good increment = great (as it reduces the possibility of me getting a heart attack over the amount of money I hafta pay for the wedding) = I'll get to have a decent wedding after all.

So this vision that I have about marriage is rather true - when you found the right someone with the right niat, the rezeki would come.

Terima kasih ya Allah, now I have one less thing to worry about.

On a lighter note(yea, did you think I won't have it this time? he he), I'll be on half day off(again) tomorrow. I'll be having my long weekend(again) this week.

He he. Yer, saya desperately mahu menghabiskan cuti tahun lepas saya before semuanya expired by the end of March.

Boleh bergumbira bersama parents di gentinghighland esok. Yippe!
Tata now.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker