of.love part 2.&.me.


Love is...

spending time pouring your heart out over 2 cans of soft drink & a bottle of mineral water after work (whilst feeding the stray cats with junk food - kerana keropok itu tak sedap, well not as sedap as I used to think - maybe sebab dah lama tak makan junk food) .




On a lighter note, I'm amused over the fact that C*** actually came to ask me out, semata-semata to share his stories. Like, owh, I am that important - coz it's not like we're living without cellphones right? Plus we subscribed to this family package thingy so we could actually ring and text each other for free.

Well,it's nice to be important and loved after all. ♥

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like bird
Dizzy in my head, spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh, you make me smile :)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker