of.slow mo.&.me.

Monday is sorta slow for me - as I'm supposed to be off from work(kerana nak habiskan cuti) but decided that I wouldn't when I still got up for work this morning. heh.

So darling, jom amek cuti gi shopping sometime this week! :P - AS IF C*** would gimme a green light on that, he's a bad ass workaholic than I am. Haih.

Well, I still have tonnes of shopping to do and I'm running out of moneh at an alarming speed already, like now ya see it, then you don't. (So sila lah kasi bonus saya dengan pantasssss, please?)

Hmpp..well,nevermind, as long as I'm partially done with the big stuff, but ya see,it ain't much of a relief when you're no where near the endless list of small but agonizing stuff.

*sighs sejuta kali*

Can't believe I'm getting myself into this, well, not the 'tying the knot with C***' part, like are you crazy? I would get to hector him like 24/7,sungguh gembira - it's the endless preparation for the big day phase which drives me insane.

I got it, we want the wedding to be nice, fancy, memorable and all that, but our life ahead doesn't depends solely on those 2 days events. It's what it means that counts, kawin ala cinderella pon if tak lama buat ape right? :P

Moving on,

the weekend was a productive one, we booked a bridal boutique to work on the 2 days events in Malacca. I have a feeling it's going to be interesting as it would be different compared to usual wedding stuff that my family is used to.

& yes, we ate a lot. C***'s mum fed us good. Memang takkan ade issue tak cukup makan which explains why C*** is comel. I even ate my 1st sweet potato fritters dipped in honey.Yummoo..

Well, it's 8pm. I'm off.

Tata

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker