♥of.juggling.&.me.♥

You guessed it right, I'm still juggling between my geeky & bridezilla modes, hence the lack of update.

Reckon that I'll stay this way until the very last week before the big day.

Work is crashing in, like tidal waves, calm one minute and tsunami during the other. Owh sungguh serabut but I can't complaint, I love being a java programmer, no? I love the mind-blowing struggles, no? I love my flexi job, no? I love being a computer slave with a good paycheque for my impulsive shopping spree, no?

He he. So yea, hafta refrain myself from whining for a bit.

Anyway, a farewell cum birthday party is going to be held for a cousin this weekend & I'm invited but I'm yet to RSVP, kerana...C***'s is planning to drag me back to Malacca to work on the big day stuff as we need to work on it ASAP(kerana time is running out) & juga kerana future MIL adelah agak senggang to help on the related stuff this weekend(yea, C*** is one lucky fella I tell you, his mum handles everything,sungguh relax.he he)

So how now brown cow?

Tsk..well nevermind. Lets think about it over a wonderful bowl of cubed mangoes.

Okay lah, saya nak balik makan mangga( thx love, nanti balik Malacca saya nak banyak2 lagi).

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker