of.another rambling.&.me.

WARNING: Another bridezilla entry ahead.

I'm tired. My head is juggling between work and what on earth am I suppose to have for door gifts.

It's exhausting.

Perhaps I'm just fussy and complicated as C*** on the other hand is worry-free, I bet he's hanging out with his bff whilst sipping on coconut shake now since he's still on leave. *pouts*

If you ask me, I would paper-wrap an apple(an apple a day keeps the doc away,no?),then kasi sorang satu. Senang. Hassle free, tapi kalau rasa macam nak menerima pandangan keji - tapi bukan by my loving parents mind you,but the kepochii mekciks - sila la buat. Well, I don't really bother bout the pandangan keji part, tapii......well, nevermind.

Talking bout the door gifts, I'm going to get myself a personalized rubber stamp, with one of those fancy swirls(thx a bunch for the much needed help bro) and all. I hafta start working on it asap.

On a lighter note, I've booked the photog for my 2 days events in Kedah(which I hope gonna be awesome and hassle free) and we're done with our wedding invitation cards,well, almost. :D

We decided to go for something simple and the cards are going to come in 2 batches of different colors. Sparkling dark brown and light gold. Ini adelah kerana saya we couldn't make up our minds so we decided to do both(yea, surprise surprise, it doesn't come in white or pink or peach,kan saya dah cakap theme color tu sangat impulsive). he he.

I'm the most disorganized bridezilla ever. Tsk tsk.

So don't ask me what you should wear to the reception, anything will do(except for those cousins and bff yang awal2 dah tanya nak pakai color ape,sila lah pilih color creame or peach or pale pink or a mix of everything.haha),I'm having a rainbow-themed wedding or maybe not. :P

Well,I'll be spending the weekend with the cousins, it has beeen ages since the last time so yea, have a great weekend. I'll be enjoying mine.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker