of.productive.&.me.

I'm back from a week of blissful break and I'm glad to say that I've managed to strike off some of the major items in my to-do list.Such a relief. Haih.

Owh, how I love the productive break, let me count the ways,

  1. We are a step closer to the wedding attires, but since we couldn't find anything that we(or should I say, I) like (dan memusnahkan harapan untuk menjadi cheapskate dengan sewa baju yang murah) so we went ahead and booked for a new custom-made wedding dress in off-white(wish literally gonna look like a dress) with pastel peachy-pink beading and a matching attire for C***.

    Yea, no baju melayu hang tuah for him tho he still gets to wear the songket and all.he he.

  2. I am very impulsive, hence the fact that I got myself a garden themed dais. I saw it at one of the bridal boutiques and I'm hooked, padahal saya bukan nak garden wedding pon.Apekah?

    Owh well, it's lovely and it's just for cam-whoring sake(yer saya tak bersanding in Kedah, but we gonna have it in full blast in Malacca, the tukar baju like 8 kali and all that), so nevermind.

  3. Bought a set of lovely fabrics for the bilik pengantin's curtains but yet to think of how to decorate the 4 post bed. Hmpp..drapes kah?

  4. Found someone to decorate the staircase with white drapes and white & pale pink roses.

  5. Yea, if you're wondering, I'll be having a white, peaches and pink wedding. :P Tetiba dah dapat theme color, I'm spontaneous just like that.

So that about it.

Owh, on a lighter note, we got the wedding ring, mine that is, as C***'s is still out there, somewhere. :P

Let me remind you again on how excruciating it is to ring-hunt for guys as I got mine whilst we were having our weekend stroll in the mall,sungguh mudah sekali dan sangat impulsive, I blame the abg kedai for saying that it looks nice on moi finger,

but fret not, as we got 2 shortlisted jewelers in mind and hope to get a decent one for C*** - kerana ring for guys could be too expensive(yang mungkin mampu beli 10 thn lagi) or too murah sampai rasa macam keji kalau nak beli for wedding, like C*** might gimme the "saya kasi awak ring mahal,ni jer yang awk kasi saya?" he he, but lemme get it straight, C*** wouldn't mind a bit, tak pakai ring lagi dia suka kot? :P

Well,rings aside, we already got our hands on the matching watches at a good bargain, another tick to mark off the hantaran list.

Owh, work is kinda slow today as most of everyone I'm working with is still on cny break,so I'm off for my half day leave, something urgent came up.

So later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker