♥of.grueling UAT.&.me.♥

Hellllooww stalkers!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy with the UAT and it's sucky.

I hate it when it-works-on-my-local-server-but-not-in-uat-server problem happened. The debugging is such a grueling process, especially when there's no blardy error message. Like, kenape takde error tapi tak jalan? Kenapeeee?

Tsk tsk. & the fact that we can't debug the UAT ourselves just worsen the pain. Debug, send to QA team, they would deploy, then you hafta check then if it's still not working, kindly repeat those steps above sampai mati. Thankyouverymuch.

The price you hafta pay for working in a big company, procedure this,procedure that.Bende 2 minit jadi 2 jam. Haih.

Anywaaayy,

job aside, I still haven't ramble bout my productive weekend and I have no mood for that as it deserves a proper post and I ain't got time for that, yet.

Well, I'm off back home today.A week off from work baby! & C*** is heading up north next week to work on the big day stuff.

So yea, have a great CNY break and be safe.

Ciou!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker