of.cheating.&.me.

The story I'm about to share is not meant to harm anybody.

I just have the need to express my stand on this, nothing more nothing less.

& since I rarely write about the whole relationship thingy,so this is rather absurd.

So yes, a friend of mine, whom I met sometime during the undergrad years got married last year, to his high school sweethearts(regardless the fact that he's a bad ass player and cheated on her a couple of times ). A few days back, out of the middle of nowhere, he asked

"Babe, you know my story, so whaddaya think on why she's willing to be married to me? Would you do the same if you're in her shoes?"

Like,errr..why are you asking me this kinda question again? he he.(Seriously what were you thinking? I'm no love doctor ya know?)

Since I was busy with my codes and whatnot, I told him that I'll get back to him later as I need to sleep on it, ya know, kena pikir dengan mendalam. :P

So yea, it got me thinking.

Well, if you ask me. I would surely say that she loves him and she's very forgiving(& somehow believe that he'll change for the better).

As I won't do the same. Ape? Kau tipuuu? Kawen? No thank you.


Nasib baek on your car and not your head.he he


If marriage is a gamble, I would at least get into it with someone I love and trust and knowing those stuff that he did, the trust is as good as gone. Nada. Kaput.

& I am not willing to spend my entire life being paranoid over the stuff that the other half did or might do. Like, owh naper dia tetiba kena keja masa weekend? Tapi call tak dapat? Adekah dia pegi berdating? Pegi gua tempurung ke? Maybe I should put a gprs tracking device on his car.

Love without trust just won't work in my book.24/7 asyik risau jer, nanti boleh mati cepat. :P

& I'm an all or nothing at all type of person *control freak alert*.

I want all of loved one or nothing at all as I'm not big on sharing(yer, I know someone who doesn't mind sharing as long as dia tidak diabaikan), but not me, humans are not good in being fair, as much as we would like to think that we are good in equalities, I beg to differ - as human can't run from favoritism.

We bought a new bag, we'll somehow neglect the old one, beli kasut baru,then pakai kasut baru ulang2, kasut lama buat-buat tak nampak, okay that's material, but ya got the drift.

So yea, sharing is not my virtue. Saya memang tamak(when it comes to love and affections) just like that. Sila cari orang lain untuk dikongsi, thankyouverymuch.

That's about it.

Will write about my productive weekend later.

Have a great week.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker