of.ranting.&.me.


I noticed the same stalkers(since they would come everyday but never leave a comment/trace except for those ips, yer I stalk the stalkers, I'm a geek just like that) coming in a bunch of time everyday, probably expecting to see a new post(ha ha), excusez moi, I'm just caught up in one of my rarest modes.

I have tonnes to ramble about but I'm just tired.

My body is not, but my mind is.

Maybe I think too much, perhaps I need to pop some chill pills. I dunno.

It's disheartening when you're all warmed up over something and someone would go "what's the fuss?" macam when you're serious about something and tetiba ade orang cakap "hoh, yang kalut2 ni kenapa?".

What the fuss you asked? Wait till I stop to give a blardy rat's ass about everything and you would be sorry.

If I wanna fuss over something, let me be.

That's how my system works, that's how I operate.

I fuss over something to get it over with - as when I'm not, you should be worried.

I'm absurd just like that.

Okayy, rant's over.

Well, I'll be taking a long break during CNY, need to work on some big day stuff back at home. We're yet to confirm on the wedding dress, dais, door gift and whatnot, but since C***'s heading up North sometime during the break, I hope we could sort things out.

Penat ah dok pikiaq hari-hari tapi takkkk settle jugak. Tsk tsk.

On a lighter note, we've found someone who could work on the wedding invitations. Nothing fancy(less if more,no?), none of those hardcover stuff,kerawang2 sampai 4-5 muka surat as we won't splurge on the cards(membazir itu amalan syaitan as nobody would bothers to keep the card anyway,I would rather use the money for another bag),

I would simply buy a 40cents cards if I could, tapi obviously lah tak boleh. :P *cue macik-macik memberi pandangan yang keji*

Owh well, that's about it, I'm off for another series of shopping sprees this weekend with C*** (as someone deserves a serious session of hectoring). Woot!

I'm off now. Have a great weekend.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker