of.fireflies.&.me.



You hafta listen to this(tetiba jer paksa), I think it's just so freaking cool and comel that it somehow managed to ring again and again in my head like there's an imaginary cd stuck on replay.Betul.

The 1st 20 secs of the song reminded me of candy land with marshmallow trees, chocolate fountains and the sort, ya know, those stuff in Charlie and the chocolate factory, only better. The rest of the song gives me this weird I'm jumping from cloud to cloud feeling which tickles.Well, at least that's how I feel, ya know, somewhat dreamy, or maybe it's just me. :P

Leave my door open just a crack.
Cause I feel like such an insomniac.
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep
Well, the weekend was great.

We had fattening food(at a crowded eating-place with our baju kurung and sharply ironed shirt,hah,sungguh out of place) and the kursus was okie, fun and informative tho some of the speakers were sorta hmpp..well, boring, specifically those who laugh at their own jokes,not my favorite.

Sunday was tough as someone was having a hard time to stay awake(it wasn't me :P) so once we're done with everything, I dragged him for a caffeine-fix at the st*buck next door as he still hafta drive me home, so might as well give him some caffeine-boost no? Sleepiness & driving never make good friends.

That's about it, I'm having my Tuesday-blues now.

Owh have a great week.

p/s:I'm yearning for a special dinner, C*** jom! (Darling,anywhere fabulous with squid please :x )

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker