of.sense of direction.&.me.

Someone told me that he ain't getting me any new ride(walaupon duit tetiba turun dari langit) unless I start to fix my awesome sense of direction - which I'm not proud of.

I can't help it, I don't give much thought about the directions or the roads or landmarks since I got myself a human-gprs( he he), like whaddaheck aight? Ape? Jalan pegi Maluri? Lemme badger C*** for the directions first(much to his amusement and annoyance). he he.

Truth is, I am not that hopeless lah(no, I'm not being defensive over here) as I could name at least 5 person with super-hopeless-sense-of-directions. Betul saya tak tipu, ade yang siap puji saya terer baca map. ha ha. So should I take that as a compliment? :P(Who would have ever thought a nerd could be this vain?)

Anyway, the root to my problem is, I don't like to drive alone unless my life depends on it, the best example hafta be the long drive to work, I'm doing it coz my life is somewhat depends on it, ya see? I'm not the I'm-driving-alone-senselessly-kerana-hati-lara-dan-kecewa type,

nor the one who would leisurely venture out into the city to find a hidden shortcuts or the sort for the fun of it,unless I'm stuck in the middle of no where, dying for the way out, then only I would be more adventurous to explore the unknown.

Kot tak, saya adelah malas, tak kuasa nak jalan-jalan cari pasal tak bersebab. Yea, pemalas.

So yes, when I'm driving alone I would go for the familiar roads, the one that I've been through for n-th(geek-note: n represent an unknown number) time, the same goes when I'm out with friends, yer la, takkan bawak orang nak test-test jalan pulak kan, sesat nanti camne? Not good.(Unless lah dedua memang hopeless, that would be another story).

Annnddd when I'm not driving at all, specifically when I'm out with C***, I couldn't be bothered bout the directions at all. he he. A wrong attitude, I know.

Tapii.. I just can't help it, going out and about with a pacar who happen to be a great driver with an equally great sense of directions, I need not worry bout the pesky stuff.

I feel safe, tup tup dah sampai. :D

I don't know why I had the sudden urge to ramble bout this,but I just did.

So yea, that's it. :P

Have a great weekend.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker