of.annoyed.&.me.


An ex-classmate from high school texted me through YM just now,the one that would usually annoy me with his impractical questions, ya know those stuff like "dah menikah belum?". Like whaddaaaa? Menikah? Boleh tak rephrase sikit? You don't even bother to ask how I am doing and out of middle of no where you have the guts to ask me that? Could you at least ask how I'm doing first? Bleh.

& as if it's not bad enough that he's not the one with common courtesy, he recently picked up a new habit, the I-can't-spell-like-a-normal-human-does habit. He would go "buat pew skunk?" instead of the normal "buat ape sekarang?", like c'mmon, skunk= sekarang? Grow up. You're blardy 26 not 6 or even 16. It's not cool even if you're still 16, so go figure lah.

I'm not trying to be sombong or blardy stuck-up but you hafta learn some manners. You don't simply ask someone something personal as if you're their freaking bff when you're not.

It's like how we don't simply go over to our neighbor's house, go through everything in their kitchen, rummage up their fridge's content as if it's ours and senang-senang ambik ape2 yang berkenan and makan.The same concept applies.

Thankyouverymuch.

There, I said it.

2 comments:

fuzzywoozy said...

Hi DD!

i totally agree on the I-can't-spell-like-a-normal-human-does habit. Most of my friends just love to add he -unk and -ew on sentences. Lagi2 sakit mata if it is on facebook status.

Owh yea, i don't like people terjah2 too, like at least ask how am i doing 1st rather than terus2 "dah bertunang ke? dah kahwin ke?".


-Shad

MsAnak said...

Tu lah kan, sakit mata tengok spelling tah apa2, for me, there's a fine line between cool and bongok.heheh

Exactly, terjah ikut suka, at least ade la some common sense nak tanye yang lain2 dulu ke ape ke. Tsk tsk.

eXTReMe Tracker