of.fruitful.&.me.


Source : Stoodle

I'm in Stoodle! How cool is that? Tho obviously the real picture of me and a runny nose won't be as cool( or pretty or even acceptable), tapi ini adelah cool. Terima kasih daun keladi yer.he he :D.

So how's my productive weekend? Owh well, it's still sorta productive and all that,tetapiii...we didn't managed to catch the kursus kawen as the location was switched to somewhere far(& tak best) and yours truly adelah no likey when she didn't get what she wants.

I want it to be in Damansara so that's where it should be and tak boleh ade orang sesuka hati inform a day before "Cik, kursus esok tukar venue" and expect me to be happy about it, thankyouverymuch.(Yea yea, I'm a control freak just like that).

So yea, we are going for it this weekend. Hopefully they gonna stick with it this time.

Anyway, the kursus asides, the good news is we managed to do a serious ring and watch hunting. It's so fruitful that we managed to book two matching watches. Good for us as we'll get it to be poyo over wearing those matching watches later(the idea is lame tapi saya sokaa :D), good for me as I'll get more watch to wear and good for C*** as he'll get to add up to his ever-growing collection. It's a win-win situation,so all good. :)

What about the ring? Well,tell you what? I never thought ring-hunting could be so exhilarating. When you found the one that you like, the price is waay off(obviously but it's not like I want something as big as a door knob), or the right pattern with the wrong size or cut of diamond, or the right pattern and the right diamond with the wrong type of material.

Apekah? Tsk tsk.

No, I'm not talking bout mine(and don't let me start), am talking about the one that I'm getting for C***. Now I could safely say that ring hunting for guys is a huge pain in the ass, and feet. Seriously.

But..behind every cloud there's a silver lining, as we managed to submit a quotation request for a custom-made ring at Hab*b which gonna take ages(read:min 1 week and anticipation adelah tinggi tapi saya rasa ianya akan jadi mahal) and we found a backup shop with an array of of nice platinum rings(cuma price jer tak nice sangat. he he *cheapskate alert*).

*scratch head*

Well, as materialistic as it sounds,it's all about the money(tidak syak lagi,but this is what happened when my kawin-bawah-pokok idea kena reject & tho it's not like money could buy us happiness or someone to love and love us back but it's rather useful :P ), and I believe with the right other half, the right timing, the right intention, the rezeki would come, insyaAllah.

Fret not(yea,I'm telling myself this over and over again).

Can we do it? Yes we can!

Have a great week.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker