♥of.bridezilla.&.me.♥


I'm not going turn this blog into a bridezilla's blog, but more often than not, I would be rambling about the big day - whether others like it or not. It's mine after all,remember?

So yea, as friends and family would sometimes drop me a message or call up to ask about the preparation, I would stutter, lost for words and would come up with "tah,takde buat ape2 pon lagi" answer and some of them would scare me with " hah? your time is running out" feedback - which left me cringing in terror, thankyouverymuch.

But yea, no kidding. I've done pretty much nothing so far. Except for that one particular stuff which we got for hantaran, the lovely fabric that we got for the solemnization & the kursus that we are going to this weekend - others are still floating in mid air, surveys and impian yang bukan-bukan don't count.

If you ask me, I would prefer to skip all the hassles and just get it over with- since it's not like I have anybody to impress with all those fancy wedding stuff pun( as everything that I'll do or get for the wedding is solely for my satisfaction). I just wanna tie the knots, that's it.

Tapi reality bites, obviously lah tak boleh buat macam tu. Mau kena tampar nanti. he he. Apa? Cek nak kawen simple-simple ja bawah pokok? Pang!

So since my kawen bawah pokok wedding is not going to be materialized, so yea, more reason for the control-freak in me to go crazy over the tedious preparations.

Saya nak baju chantek,

nak kasut chantek,

nak wedding invitation chantek,

nak dais chantek,

nak bling-bling chantek,

C***, boleh? he he.

Knowing my C***, his answer going to be "boleh" or the worst case scenario - he would simply gives me the you-gotta-be-kidding-me look, (yes I'm unbelievable sometimes) but more often than not he wouldn't mind a bit.

Provided I made the efforts lah, bukan main order jer as he would go, "Aper? Nak baju ade lip lap lip lap? Jom cari, dia takde kaki nak datang sendiri". He's cool just like that. :P

I hope we could finalized the to-do list by tomorrow and start our engines for the whole wedding thing by next month.

Berusahalah!

Have a great weekend. Woot!

I would be enjoying mine.

Ciou.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

ahh saya rasa nak lalui semula..
sgt sonok.. lg2 skarg ni dah mcm2.. sume tantek2..

MsAnak said...

Tantek tapi menyakitkan jiwa.Aaaaa....

eXTReMe Tracker