of.rock star.&.me.

As much as I love designer handbags, I detest the hassles it gives me. I hate the fact that not only it would break your bank when you bought it(tapi takper,you hafta reward yourself after all those hard works sometimes), but it would also demands for a rock star treatment as long as it lives.

Like, tak boleh ke kalau cuci dengan sabun cap kapak jer? Nak kena pakai special cleanser bagai,duh.

Owh well, unless I don't mind ruining it (sebab duit dah terlebih banyak macam daun) and it wouldn't be such a big deal to spend half of the paycheque for another bag.

At this point of my life(when I'm supposed to save as much as possible for the big day), those are not my options.

So there goes my dough, I hafta spend hundreds on those ridiculous leather cleaner and conditioner - when I would prefer spending it on a pretty pair of shoes. he he. Err..in the spirit of the wedding, so yea,wedding shoes I mean. :P

Anyway,

I still pretty much sound like a frog, Fran( from the Nanny) and sometimes more of someone in a deep sleep aka suara pemalas budak baru bangun tido, so much so that C*** was like "Are you still in bed?" when he called this morning(apparently untuk bertanya khabar, since when does he do that? :P He's more of what-are-you-doing-dah-makan-ke-belum guy, nampaknya sudah upgrade) .


Lihat lah jari saya, chantek tak?(Okay this is scary)

On a lighter note, I have another production deployment tonite, or should I say re-deployment as I deployed it 2 weeks back but for some unavoidable firewall issues and whatnot(read: big company's various red tapes),we hafta roll back, so yeah, I'm praying for tonite's success with every fiber of my being(like apekah asyik dok buat keja sama 2-3 kali,sungguh tak productive and it's just one freaking file, apekah sungguh menyusahkan hiduppp).

So yea,wish me luck,will ya?

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker