♥of.a.downturn.&.me.♥

I'm down with these sickly tickling sore throat and flu. I detest the latter the most as there's nothing more annoying than a blocked but runny nose along with those urges to sneeze in 5 minutes interval. Tsk tsk.

Not a pretty sight.

Anyway, my weekend was great. Good food as usual. he he. Mum even whipped up a special dish for me on Sunday due to the sore throat. Sore throat or not, the food was yummo!

Owh yes, regardless the sore throat. Managed to visit a bunch of those bridal shops. I hafta say that so far, only one of them fits me. Taste-wise I mean, as I'm not big at the idea of turning myself into a xmas tree during the wedding - walaupon akak dan 'akak' kedai tu mengeleng2 sambil berkata "baju pengantin memang la berkilat2 dik, baru la chantek".

I beg to differ.

Beading is good, elaborate beading is great but heavy beading with blinding sparkles don't amuse me. Like seriously, did I tell ya I don't wanna look like a xmas tree?

I want something simple with moderate amount of white crystal and pearls. Yea pearls. he he.

& believe it or not, we're yet to come up with the theme color, like seriously I have no idea. Hmppp..

Anyway I hafta thank C*** for being wonderful these days.

Me down with sore throat + flu = C*** shall come with food + mineral water(kerana air yang dimasak kat rumah tak sedap,blueh) + 100 plus + panadol.

Isn't he nice? He's sure is ♥. :P

On another note, work is great & I have loads of shopping to do.

Have a great week.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker