♥of.hiatus stories.&.me.♥

I'm back from my 6 days hiatus. No, I didn't fly off to any of those exotic islands with the super white sandy beaches and the clear, crystal clear water neither.

I just got caught up with work.

Tonnes of them.

It's the same old story,

the users from hell trying to make my life miserable by being dramatic over the most stupid stuff I've ever heard,

and me getting sick of their stupidness(so yea it's true how the boss said that we should always assume that they are stupid coz apparently they are),

they bugging me all day over their critical problems,

I had to go over to fix em(which is when I realized that I'm stuck with a bunch of stupid),

and the rest is history.

Yea, that surely sounds fun.

So fun that I felt like vomiting blood from the sheer excitement of it. Not.

Anyway, let's talk about something really fun for a bit.

Hmpp..well, my Sunday was fun.

C*** came over to pick me up at 11am bearing breakfast courtesy of FMIL, yea, she actually packed a bunch of piping hot cekodok udang for me along with its homemade dips and oranges. Sungguh terharu(yer la, tetiba dapat home-delivary breakfast) and memalukan(I blame C*** for this as he had the guts to tell his mum that I was starving hence the freshly made cekodok) all at the same time.

So after the I'm having my breakfast in the car whilst C***'s watching session, we headed straight to the Gardens to spend the cash vouchers that we got from our last purchase, and we ended up getting a bunch of stuff for C*** and err..a cute water bottle for me(as if I need another one but well,it's cute and overpriced but it's free :P).

Owh yes, we skipped lunch as both of us were not terribly hungry so we decided to have tea after Asar instead as C*** was craving for cakes(which is very rare as I'm the one with all the weird cravings. :P)

So yea, we happily sat down for tea, with three choices of lovely fattening cakes and smoothies. Nyum. I wish we could have more but we have to limit ourselves you see?, an expanding waistline during the big day is fatal,no? :P

Talking about the big day, I'm pretty much no where toward the end of the preparation phase yet. There are loads of stuff to be bought, kursus kawen to attend, cards to design, baju for the solemnization to be tailored and other 1001 stuff.

Like really, the list is endless but I'm going to really start working on it this weekend as I would be back in Kedah to solve the rumah or dewan dilemma(I had already stroke off the hotel as I hate the formality and the hassle) and to decide on the dais and whatnot. Owh we'll see.

Okie, that's about it.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker