♥of.love.&.me.♥

See any different? Yea, I finally succumbed to temptation and decided to have my very own big day ticker, just so ya know when I'll stop rambling like crazy and be normal again(normal? Have I ever?).

Anyway, anyone who wonders what it feels like to spend the weekend with the future PIL - well, one word, great.Perhaps I'm blessed with an easy going PIL, which I'm very thankful for.

C***'s mum was cool enough to rummage through their old photo albums just to show me her wedding photos and much to C***'s amusement and annoyance - his childhood photos. Fret not darling, you looked fine, tho adelah sedikit comel di zaman remaja. :P

On a lighter note, I can't wait to get a ticket to see Alice In Wonderland, when I mentioned it to C*** bout how I'll drag him to catch that particular movie, he was like "that movie? Yea, it's your type of movie". My type of movie? What's that supposed to mean?

Hmppp..

Perhaps he's traumatized by the Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street that I forced him to watch with me years back. It's a fun movie what? Gruesome but musical? What's not to love about that? He he. Citer pembunuh pon ade nyanyi-nyanyi,fun ape? :P


Sila tengok, it's owh so comel :P


Well darling, at least I'm just into Tim Burton's and not Hindi movies(except for Sangam lah, I love Sangam.haha).

So that's it, saya nak tengok jugak,whether he likes it or not. Love is all about tolerating each other,no? Lagipon saya dah berbulan tak tengok movie, sungguh kesian. :P

So yea, I'm off.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker