♥of.fabulous.&.me.♥

Today, 51 years ago, someone whom I love(with every fiber of my being) was born.

I cannot thanks her enough for being a great mum and for everything she's done(& will do) for me.

Mummy, me love you loads, may Allah blessed you with a wonderful life here and hereafter. ♥ ♥

Hadiah nanti yer.he he. Lagi 2 weeks anak balik,tungguuuu..

Parents chenta hati.Love love
(Note: See, I got my cheekbone from my mummy)


Err..you don't mind me telling everyone that you're 51(& fabulous) right? Well, who cares when you don't even look 50 eh?

Yea, most of the people I know would say that she doesn't look her age - as some would tell her she looks too young to have a daughter my age(apa? Saya 15 lah :P ), hope that I'm inheriting that particular trait so I could skip the Botox . he he - as if nak guna Botox la kan? :P

Anyway, I have to run an endless errands during the weekend(which include going to the tailor for my solemnization dress, apekah masih belum buat, tsk tsk) and a so-called bachelorette party for a friend.

Haih, it's nerve wracking when you hafta squeeze everything in merely 2 days. Masa tu lah nak kemas ape-ape yang patut, do the laundry, run big day errands, sleep in a wee bit longer, watch movie, yada yada.

Even the weekend's dates are not really a date anymore.

It is as if we're out together just because we need to work on the big day stuff together(which I'm not really complaining lah), but ya see, I don't have the luxury to go

"Saya rasa nak Ikea meatballs" anymore(yer, no more sudden craving),

as C*** would add,

"Anything else to buy/do in Ikea besides the meatballs?" sambil memberikan we-have-tonnes-of-other-better-stuff-to-do-besides-the-meatballs look.

Sob. T_T

Everything we do need to have the sambil menyelam minum air(aka kill two birds with one stone) criteria innit nowadays.

NO to pegi jauh semata-semata nak meatballs but YES to big day shopping spree + meatballs.

Haih, this is when I hope that the wedding gonna come in a jiffy so we could be our spontaneous-self again.

Well, never mind, at least I could go for another designer-bag hunt this weekend + I'll get one for hantaran. :P

So yea, have a great weekend.

Ciou.

p/s:To set the record straight, C*** would normally gives in to my sudden craves - kerana dia adelah tak larat melayan bdk merajuk(hehe) - it's just a matter of whether I'll get a murderous look along with my crave or not lah. That's something I could live with.he he

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker